Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 04-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Corporal

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkmunky View Post
I hate early in the week, no business so this entertains me hahahaha...

Not outstanding but not that bad either. Sometimes I find it interesting that decent (not great or even good, but decent) tattoos are put here. The stars seem fairly straight, the color stays in the lines. I don't think this one deserves to be in this wonderful thread.

The to gay mermen on the other hand are priceless. Who in their right mind would agree to that? Even if, or especially if you are gay, would you want THAT on you? And if you are not gay, once again why would you want THAT on you? Maybe he thought he was getting an eagle or something....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:39 PM
LBT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
we gotta be careful about siting particular artists and studios now folks! people are tryin' to eat and stuff.

its about the tattoos!!!!

not the links to the shops of the people you may or may not think might possibly suck a big ass wang!

post some artwork - Im hungry for some more ICP tattoos!!!!

ahhaaa
Yeah...I agree....i wrote my comment and was reading it over deciding whether or not to post the shop profile....i decided not to and helped a customer, it posted on its own somehow....crazy
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwatson View Post
I dont know it this is a repeat but it needs to be up here if it is not already

Hahaha. I did that 2 years ago. haha. I'm pretty certain I could do that at least 20 times better these days. ha.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncey View Post
Hahaha. I did that 2 years ago. haha. I'm pretty certain I could do that at least 20 times better these days. ha.
I dont think that this is a "Bad Tattoo". I love the concept,.. could be a little cleaner,... but not "Bad" at all.
GEEK Tattoo's Rule !
... ( y )
Old 04-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Field Marshal

hahahaha shauncey!!!

no worries man - my first several years of tattooing could ALL be put on here!!!

hell 3/4's of the "art" on my body could go on here!!!

hahahaaa
Old 04-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
hahaha that's an awesome idea for a tattoo i wish i had thought of it
Old 04-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGrau View Post
Not outstanding but not that bad either. Sometimes I find it interesting that decent (not great or even good, but decent) tattoos are put here. The stars seem fairly straight, the color stays in the lines. I don't think this one deserves to be in this wonderful thread.

The to gay mermen on the other hand are priceless. Who in their right mind would agree to that? Even if, or especially if you are gay, would you want THAT on you? And if you are not gay, once again why would you want THAT on you? Maybe he thought he was getting an eagle or something....
i agree with you sir, it's not horrific but it's not great, even my girl who i show this post to everyday (she f@#king loves it) got on my balls for putting that one up...
Old 04-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Private

Quote:
Mind if i ask where the guy wearing the sidekick piece is from? The crossbones on the right side of his neck look extremely familiar to someone I sort of know.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Yeah, I have to say that this is a pretty well done tattoo, imho.

I think we might be running low on the really bad stuff...even those stars above are not that bad...boring maybe, but its not like the stuff from the first few pages of this thread...that stuff was scary.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Old 04-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Field Marshal

yeah we are running out of material, it's getting harder and harder to find these monstrocities, i just keep running into the same ones, or ones that are too small to post

but since i've exhausted google and photobucket, time to rock out on the myspace and see what s&!t's floating around there... after this appointment that is

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible