Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 01-23-2009, 08:10 PM
robhamilton

Lightbulb Please take the time to help me nominate

For every thing Mr. Brandon Bond does for all the many charities he helps with I am asking everyone to take about 5 minutes of your time and nominate this most humble man for every thing he does for the Tattoo Industry, children with cancer, members of the military, food drives, toys for tots, his peers, and of course the animals. Follow the link I am going to provide and please take about 5 minutes to fill it out. Use the shop address as I did. And basically just explain from your own personal experiences the actions you have witnessed Mr. Bond successfully accomplish with all the charities he promotes and financially helps with and how he gets so many others involved to help. He gives so much to so many. It is the least we can do for for him.

Thank you in advance!!!

http://hub.kearneyhub.com/extras/freedom/

Then click on nominate or here is the ling to go directly to it, but read the first page first. The deadline is 28 FEB 2009

http://hub.kearneyhub.com/extras/fre...minateForm.php
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:20 PM
robhamilton

Thumbs up Re: Please take the time to help me nominate

Please repost this on Myspace too: here is the coding. Just copy and paste it please. If he was to win then it would not only honor his achievements but it would bring a brighter light to the tattoo industry as a WHOLE!!!

coding:

I am writing you this of my own accord as a Soldier in OUR army and a client of All Or Nothing Tattoo, owned by none other than Mr. Bond. I am a soldier in OUR army. I have personally witnessed so many amazing characteristics, strong values, and morals by this man. I have witnessed his selfless service to his peers, to children with cancer, food drives, toy drives at Christmas, All Or Nothing Pitbull Rescue and Villa Lobos Animal rescue center in California. Villa Lobos is an amazing animal rescue center; however I have never been there, I have watched the preview to the up and coming soon to be released movie VickTory to the Underdog. Mr.
Bond used his personal finances and SO SO SO
so much of his time to help this charity and all the charities he is so deeply involved in.

So what I am so kindly requesting his help in nominating Mr. Bond for the Freedom Award!! I will provide you the link and it will only take 5 minutes to fill out. You can use the ALL OR NOTHING TATTOO SHOP address and phone number found at their website.

www. allornothingtattoo. com

The deadline is 28 FEB 2009.
Here is the link:

http://hub. kearneyhub. com/extras/freedom/

Here is the link to the Freedom Award website:

http://hub. kearneyhub. com/extras/freedom/

I believe Mr.
Bond is very deserving of this award for what he has accomplished in the tattoo industry, for his family, for his clients, for children with cancer, members of the military wounded or not, sponsoring toy and food drives, helping just about anyone or anything the man to help
how he has made a major positive impact on the community of Atlanta and the tattoo community and his peers by sharing knowledge, raising money for Johnny Jackson and getting a auction going to help the Inkoholics. There are several categories Mr. Bond is qualified for. If he was to win the award just think of how positive this would be for the Tattoo Industry as a whole. So by him possibly winning would be a win for the Industry!!! So please take the time, about 5 minutes and share Brandon's story in less than 400 words.
AND LETS WIN THIS AWARD FOR THE TATTOO INDUSTRY!

PLEASE REPOST THIS BULLETIN AND SPREAD THE WORD.

THE MORE NOMINATIONS HE GETS THE BETTER THE CHANCES TO SHOW WHAT TATTOO ARTIST ARE ALL ABOUT!!

Well that is what the coding will look like on myspace. If you want the coding PM me with your email. By voting for one deserving person can open up new doors for the entire industry for those who are ambitious and positive. This is a good thing. My research shows no tattoo artist has ever won this award! This is not just a trophy! It will speak volumes about the Industry!!! So get off your ass and Vote! I know he would do it for you!

Last edited by robhamilton; 01-24-2009 at 12:52 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:01 AM
Corporal

Post Re: Please take the time to help me nominate

Done! Posted on MySpace via Bulletins & Nominated.
Here's why I think Brandon deserves a Freedom Award:

Brandon Bond is an incredible businessman. He owns All Or Nothing Tattoo Studio in Atlanta, GA and a Publishing Company in Marietta, GA (Stranglehold Merch). He also owns an Animal Rescue Company that focuses on abused fighting dogs (Atlanta Pit Bull Rescue)and raises money for Villa Lobos which is the largest Pit Bull rescue in the world. I attended his Christmas Party which was also a food and toy drive. 390 pounds of food were donated that went to the local food bank to help the fight against hunger. Lots of people donated toys and they were donated to Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta. At the party he made the comment, "You know you've wrecked the train when the tattoo guy shows up with toys for all the kids with cancer! Just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover." So true! He also sold raffle tickets and gave away around $10,000.00 of stuff out of his pocket. The sale of the tickets was actually a donation, because every last cent went to Villa Lobos Pit Bull Rescue. He absolutely loves dogs, kids and people. He is one of the most kind polite people I have ever met. His heart is huge! And he's busy. We're talking about a tattoo artist that books about a year in advance with a large deposit. His clients fly in from all over the world to seek his work. If there's anybody that dosn't have time to do so very much to give back, it's him, but he does everyday in one way or another! I appreciate you taking the time to read this and consider Brandon Bond for a Freedom Award. I believe he is very deserving of it. Thank you again for your time.

http://www.myspace.com/curedusk
Old 01-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Please take the time to help me nominate

thanks guys wow - thats dope!

wow - again?
Old 01-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Brandon is my Hero... SERIOUSLY!
My son thinks so too.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-25-2009, 12:27 AM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Brandon is my Hero... SERIOUSLY!
My son thinks so too.
He is a very caring and giving person. They average person walking down the street would judge a book by its cover. But ALL of us truly know what the man stands for and how much he sacrifices. Winning trophies at tattoo conventions is dope...but this brings it to a whole different level. This shows Mr. Bond as a ambitious businessman and most of all a humanitarian.

If everyone on this board and all the fans, clients, etc...on myspace would just take 5 minutes he stands a great chance to win this award.

And Sir, you deserve it!!
Old 01-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Corporal

Arrow Re: Please take the time to help me nominate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
thanks guys wow - thats dope!

wow - again?
YOU deserve it!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:36 PM
robhamilton

So WTF...is anyone voting for Brandon for this award after all he has done for the tattoo industry, or for his peers, or sick children, or soldiers, or animals or etc.....

If you have voted speak up...I personally would like to know a count on this. Again there are several categories he qualifies for. It might not seem like a big thing, but it would be a milestone for not only him, but for this Industry!

So please take the time to vote...and speak up if you have, please!!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Corporal

Done and done again brother! That would be dope to get BB that award!
Good Luck B and everyone else start f*ing voting!
Hunter S. Thompson
Old 01-28-2009, 02:04 AM
Corporal

Question Re: Please take the time to help me nominate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdbrooks View Post
Done and done again brother! That would be dope to get BB that award!
Good Luck B and everyone else start f*ing voting!
Awesome! Who else?

Tags
nominate, time