Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Woah....OMG...the girl in that second pic....those brows look HORRIBLE.

I can't imagine being in her shoes....I would probably try to laser that stuff off...but then you have the scarring to consider.

What a nightmare...I seriously feel really bad for her.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Field Marshal

those eyebrows hahahahahah! YES!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
i just saw this on myspace. ouch
oh man!
HORRIBLE!
Old 04-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Corporal

seriously... ill be posting so many bad tattoos on this forum...I can look at it all day. Its great when you wanna good laugh.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Corporal

so i showed this forum to a former apprentice here at the shop....and she told me one of her friends tattoos in her basement with a bunch of cats.... look at this awesome work!!!! its delicious!

Old 04-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Topshelftattoo

are they using the cats to apply these? thatm pic is f/u
Old 04-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Recruit

Hey in defense to my mermaid tattoo that was my 1st. and I really don’t feel that its justified that it’s on her. Because the studio posting these photos are a hell of a lot worse than my 1st tattoo ever was.
I don’t even think that this is really Jesse Carl. He’s smarter than that. And has lots of bad work from his fellow artist. So I doubt that’s him. Its drama I’m not looking to be apart of. I know I’m in no way the best in the area. I feel that I’ve got a lot to learn. And that’s why I’m doing just that… learning. SO I’m asking nicely please stop the drama.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
are they using the cats to apply these? thatm pic is f/u

awesome!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbecomingx View Post
Hey in defense to my mermaid tattoo that was my 1st. and I really don’t feel that its justified that it’s on her. Because the studio posting these photos are a hell of a lot worse than my 1st tattoo ever was.
I don’t even think that this is really Jesse Carl. He’s smarter than that. And has lots of bad work from his fellow artist. So I doubt that’s him. Its drama I’m not looking to be apart of. I know I’m in no way the best in the area. I feel that I’ve got a lot to learn. And that’s why I’m doing just that… learning. SO I’m asking nicely please stop the drama.
Hey bro I have no idea what you guys are talking about but are you saying that the mermaid gay penis tattoo was your first one? THATS AWESOME!

HILARIOUS!!!

I WISH THAT HAD BEEN MY FIRST TATTOO EVER? HAHAHAAAAA!!!

right on man welcome aboard!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbriiibaby View Post
oh man!
HORRIBLE!
Is this a f@#king coverup?

I think this is still my favorite!

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible