Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Bryan said lets hook it up

Same boat for me, I have two other tiny tattoos, just sent in my deposit with Mr. Bond for my first large bad ass piece.... so excited!!!!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Corporal

I'll tell you what, more and more people are starting with huge pieces!

I think its dope as hell. Why not!

I wish I had thought things out alittle better before getting off to my start. I pieced my 1/3 sleeves together and would have liked to have had a master plan on a larger scale as some of you have done.

The good part is, what I do have I do want to keep and I do like to collect individual pieces. So different parts of my body, legs, back etc will display different pieces that may not be of the exact same style.
i.e. I am going to have Josh Woods, japanese american, zombies and traditional, oh well, Im some kinda freaky ink collage??

Im glad to here your all coming in, I cant wait to see your pixs, hope to bump into some AON bretheren during my next few sittings.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin View Post
My next apt is with DaveMFtedder on friday(16th) doing a full japanese sleeve. I cant wait. this will be my 4th sitting.
Devin do you have some pictures?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Corporal

unfortunatly I had to cancel my apt, I had the flu, I called AON and told them the situation and I still wanted to come in, but I just wanted to give them a heads up that I was sick, but I do still have my other apt in dec. I will have some pics then.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Corporal

I saw you posts Devin that you were not coming till the 13th, wow, sorry you had to miss, the flu has been going around at work, hit a bunch of people.

Unless the world comes to and end I am sitting sunday. Bryan is very private and protective of his work and photos, I will kiss his ass royally to get him to post some up, his work rules !.......it should be posted EVERYWHERE
Old 11-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
I saw you posts Devin that you were not coming till the 13th, wow, sorry you had to miss, the flu has been going around at work, hit a bunch of people.

yeah it sucks, I was looking forward to it, but I felt it would have been better to call and let him know then just showing up with the flu, but I have another apt in 3 weeks. And i would really like to see pics of your work whenever you get some.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
Bryan is very private and protective of his work and photos, I will kiss his ass royally to get him to post some up, his work rules !.......it should be posted EVERYWHERE
Really? That seems to go counter to Brandon's push to get the artists work out there into cyberspace. I thought he was pushing everyone to get as much stuff out there so that people can see it. Only when people see their work will artist get recognition and more customers.

Why would you not want to publish your work? Isn't that the best advertisement?

I know I chose Tim because of his portfolio. How else would I have known about him?
Old 11-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Corporal

Mister, Id be the exact opposite of Bryan, I would be the media whore, I love the internet, I would love to show my work off, I dont know how Bryan gets by Brandon being so quiet. Bryan is reluctant to post anything, anywhere!

Hell Ive met people who didnt know he worked there.

He finished my tarot card neo traditional backpiece and didnt want to show it on the nation. Now I know there are some strong critics on that site, but the work was so good, who freakin cares!
I new it would be a hit, Bryan put the pics up and it was solid 10's in Hot Ink!!!

His work is original american and I think it kicks ass !

PS- Bryans a good guy too, I enjoy working with him, he takes good care of my old earth suit.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Corporal

Show it off here. I would love to see that back piece.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Corporal

Bryan knocked this one out based on the tarot death card in sept
Attached Images
File Type: jpg death.jpg (71.7 KB, 11 views)

Tags
bryan, hook