Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 04-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Field Marshal

Default filming at the gallery

seriously - a new film called "American Tattoo" .. a documentary that has already been attempted to be purchased by HBO for "american undercover" the filmakers refused the deal.

it is being filmed in our studio right now!

they did a numbwer of interviews at the tampa convention I did an interview with them the day of my seminar and we hit it off

so they flew in or something and are down there right now

go on down and get in on it bfore 6 pm tomorow!

I cant be there this time because I had sugery two days ago - but my staff is doing it up for em!

come get some.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Platoon Sargent

The film crew is awesome.
I'm definitely way excited about the documentary.
It looks like they are taking a really cool angle to it, and they're gotten some great footage here at the shop.
What better place to be at if you want see the future of tattooing.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Corporal

Well, since I was just in the shop and dropped a deposit and set up an appointment for Dave to give me my next tattoo and saw the film crew, I wanted to ask some questions….

Is the documentary for theatres or TV? And when do they think they will have production complete and ready to air it?

I helped film some small documentaries way back in college and would love to see one about AON!
Old 04-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Platoon Sargent

it gonna be theatre and maybe tv. we'll definitely keep you up to date about when its gonna come out. it's gonna be amazing, they definitely got some amazing stuff and were excited.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:09 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

The film makers said something about showing it at a bunch of film festivals... sundance and cannes were just a couple he mentioned so I believe this thing shall be HUGE... I cant wait to finally see it
Old 04-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Platoon Sargent

let me emphasize HUGE.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Recruit

Hey everyone,,,David from American Tattoo here. Nicole and I wanted you all to know that All or Nothing is the s&!t! We had a great time and walked away with some truly bad ass video. All the staff was amazing. The art work they are creating is second to none! Don't fear, were coming back for more in May!

The film will be done in August and is set to debut at either Telluride or Tribeca. Hopefully you will see it all over after that as the response has been huge.

Remember...60 dollars will buy you a whole lot!

David
Old 04-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Platoon Sargent

You are the man David.
I'm excited to see the finished product.
And $60 will buy you a whole lot, but only if your looking.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Field Marshal

it is the perfect time for this project

I cant WAIT to see it!
Old 04-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Field Marshal

and THEY are FILMING our PARTY ON JUNE 11TH

it will be featured in the film as well

Tags
filming, gallery