Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 08-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Default Re: Question about healing for the pros

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTeabags View Post
Aquaphor!!! I Swear by it.
I wouldn't Bro, I've seen it pull pigment out of some people. Because of the Medication.

I Swear by OLD School s&!t, Keep the Bandage on for an hour to Overnight depending how late. And when taking it off SCRUB Wash the f@#ker and keep washing the f@#ker air dry and Repeat 3 to 6 times a days and heal as long as you keep the Tattoo Clean and Dry you will be fine. I used to have problems with every stupid AC Product on the Market, I just Wash and after if needed CUREL
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Corporal

I've seen it pull pigment out on a costomer of mine...well so she says..... and that's right about having problems with any AC ointment. I still recommend aquaphor to my clients, but i did order two cases of H2ocean product earlier this year and never got any of it...so I was gonna switch over but....I'm still waiting
Old 08-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
That's your first problem, nobody i can think of learned outside that town so all i gotta say is town full of scratchers since they just decided to make it legal a few years ago.

I got a Buddy at Tinker and he tells me of all the crappy Ink being Slung in OKC, Misspelled s&!t and crappy tribal lol been tellinghim to send me pictures for th bad tattoo board.

Ain't that the truth! There are a ton of scratchers here, especially in Norman, Ok.

However, there are a few good ones, though they're few, far & in between.

I've done a lot of research, and these are by far the best artists in Oklahoma -

http://www.myspace.com/joshkreynolds

http://www.myspace.com/kcjamesyall

http://www.myspace.com/cassiestovertattoos

http://www.myspace.com/bruehl

http://www.myspace.com/cannibaltattoo
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:43 AM
Private

I tell you what, if All Of Nothing would open up a shop here...and have some artists relocate, you'd make a killing! OKC is starving for some really good artists. And this town is growing rapidly. The University Of Oklahoma Sooners is just 15 minutes away. We finally got our own NBA team, and like mentioned earlier, tattoos were just legalized here a few years ago. It might be something for you guys to consider, cuz it would be extremely profitable. The cost of living is pretty damn cheap around here compared to most places too.

Last edited by Motley; 08-27-2009 at 01:45 AM..
Old 08-27-2009, 12:40 PM
underwear is optional...
Corporal

with all this being said.. does anyone know of any great shops in the Colorado Springs Area... My wife- Military- is being relocated.. and with that.. so do i..
just point me in a direction.. places to look out for.. yadda yadda...
thank you!!!
C'jack
Old 08-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Field Marshal

are you kidding me! check out dave bruehl in norman. its worth it. he is def one of my fav artists.

http://brhltattoos.com/home.html
Old 08-27-2009, 06:36 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Cool Re: Question about healing for the pros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack View Post
with all this being said.. does anyone know of any great shops in the Colorado Springs Area... My wife- Military- is being relocated.. and with that.. so do i..
thank you!!!
C'jack
I have some friends in CO that are tattoo enthusiasts. I'll see who their artists are later tonight and post them for you. I think most of them are in Denver, but I know a few are near Colorado Springs.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:29 PM
underwear is optional...
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
I have some friends in CO that are tattoo enthusiasts. I'll see who their artists are later tonight and post them for you. I think most of them are in Denver, but I know a few are near Colorado Springs.
would be VERY much obliged!!! thanks bro!
Old 08-28-2009, 03:22 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
are you kidding me! check out dave bruehl in norman. its worth it. he is def one of my fav artists.

http://brhltattoos.com/home.html

I agree! I posted his Myspace link in my previous post.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack View Post
thank you!!!
C'jack
Purple Lotus if they are still open???? not sure bro i used to work in the springs and those airforce guys barley get tattooed Most shops down there are owned by the sons of silence MC so they are black listed from going there but thats the springs for ya,
I got a few contacts down that way still, I will send them your link and see if i could help if ya want, GOOD THING! CO Springs you can still have a pitbull just stay outta castle rock

Last edited by SJRabbit; 08-28-2009 at 03:20 PM..

Tags
healing, pros, question