Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 02-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Private

Lightbulb Who would be a good Artist for this Style of Tattoo!?!?

Hey everyone! Im new here and have been sent here by fellow tattoo artist, saying these guys are the best and would be able to help me out! Im looking into getting more added to my current tattoo. Im looking at getting a mixture and blend of Biomech & Tribal meshed together to add to my current tattoo.
I really do like the Biomech style, but some of it is a lil to extreme for me. I like the more suttle biomech style, mixed in with a lil bit of tribal. here are some pics attached of certain styles i like, along with my current tattoo, im looking to either add to or cover up. Im wanting something to fill in around my back right shoulder blade....where my current tattoo is now and have it extend into my right arm/shoulder. I only wanted it to extend far enough, where it could still be covered with a short sleeve shirt. unfortunately the profession im pursing in the medical field, is not tattoo friendly. As you can probably tell, the small tribal is my current tattoo and it looks like someone just stuck a sticker on my shoulder. there is no flow and I really dont like it at all. so please let me know what you guys think and I appreciate any and all the help I can get. Im looking at getting the tattoo done by the end of april. Im looking at getting a mixture and blend of Biomech & Tribal meshed together to add to my current tattoo

** Current Tattoo **

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/tattoopics001.jpg/

http://img34.imageshack.us/i/tattoopics004.jpg/

** A mix of Styles & ideas for next tattoo **

http://img38.imageshack.us/i/biomechbyfpista.jpg/

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/biomec...bylotusla.jpg/

http://img254.imageshack.us/i/biomec...rbyzombth.jpg/

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/finishedbystrangeris.jpg/

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/tattoobytheswampy.jpg/

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/tribal...plusarmby.jpg/
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:42 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Who would be a good Artist for this Style of Tattoo!?!?

I dunno, I'm not much of a fan of biomechanical/organical tattoos that aren't done in color, I've seen very few that don't look completely flat. I don't know anyone that truly excels in it. Color, on the other hand,...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:44 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

I'd say Jace or Vince.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:59 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Yeah, Jace, Vince, Tony, Dave, Short...Well, really anyone at All or Nothing can do what you're asking.

Are you wanting to mix in tribal because your current piece is tribal, or is it just something you really like and want to keep?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Corporal

yea that tattoo you already have is so small, I wouldn't let it dictate to much. It can be kept for sure, or covored....I wouldn't go to tribally with the biomech, but I think its a cool idea. I have had a re-birth of bio-mech lately...check out all the bio-mech dudes, and surf the net...alot of decent stuff..try and get something with dimension..also a and n is the spot.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Private

Thanks so much guys for all the comments!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Field Marshal

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of tribal, but to each their own. While I was in the studio Sunday, Short was working on a guy that was getting a koi and tribal. Short is a genius, and made it work. It looked damn good.

No matter who you go with at AoN, you're going to leave with a piece of art that every last one of your friends will be jealous of. You will have them showing off your work for you.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Private

and I truly believe that. From what I have seen and heard, every Artist at AON are very skilled and talented. I have contacted a few artist from AON and as of right now, Jace Masula and I are working on a date and ideas for my piece. I am damn excited to be in contact with such a talented artist and hope we can make this happen. I will say this as well, I appreciate everyones feedback here on the forums.

Thanks again guys!
Old 03-02-2010, 02:46 AM
Private

Jace is awesome i plan on getting some work done by him possibly my other arm sleeved eventually.What ever you are getting done i'm sure it's going to look badass.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:54 AM
Field Marshal

Jace's services do not end with great artwork. He will also provide you with some great conversation, and some s&!t that will really have you thinking about politics and other random s&!t when you leave.

I hate politics, but after sitting in his booth for 15 minutes, he had me thinking and researching s&!t when I got home.

Tags
artist, good, style, tattoo