Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 06-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Please read this scumbags article on Tattoo people!

hahahahaaa
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Slave 2 AON.
Corporal

Angry Re: Please read this scumbags article on Tattoo people!

My thought on this is that it's a part of life, to have ink, my grandfather RIP got a many tats in the Navy during the Korean War, but my grandmother is a very consevative person and I still to this day do NOT understand how they were married. When I do visit my grandmother she has not so kindly informed me to cover my tats and remove any metal from sight or to just stay home.Its funny because my husband has a huge horse chinese zodiac symbol on the right side of his neck and it will NOT ever be covered. Different strokes for different folks. We as people, when we started getting ink and piercings, knew what society thought about them and the reputation that goes with them, but we choose to do it anyway, not for others enjoyment but our own. Guys like this I believe live in a cave somewhere and dont have children our grandchildren of their own. Although this so-called journalists biased opinions are narrow-minded, and beyond rude, he has freedom of speech under his belt. He is unexperienced, and if I were to ever cross this man I would, as a waitress, inform my boss of this guys thoughts/feelings/opinions, and DEMAND to serve this guy, just so he can see just because a person has ink, we're no different. He's beyond racial. Im assuming he doesnt realize he's living in the year 2008.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:03 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 561design View Post
Hahahaha, you guys are funny. Yes the article is disturbing. Yes the comments are disturbing. But did you look at where the comments are coming from? PA! Everyone in PA is wierd and have an odd perspective on reality. Except for those from Philly.

It's funny he mentions the KKK because the largest and most active population of Klansmen can be found in PA.

He's just writing about why he sees around him. Those in his fishbowl agree with him.
not everybody, damn it well my wife says im wierd, but shes crazy. try actually tattooing in this f@#ked up state. all these retarded opinions and people. yah pa sucks. but fortunately their are some good shops out there that put out good work to help turn this around. this fag should write about a real problem in pa like inbreeding, but then he would be talking about his family.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Corporal

I think we should call all Street gangs,biker gangs Pimps and Ho's and go kick some reporter ass! hahahaha
Old 07-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Private

People Are Always Going To Have Their Own Opionions On Everything.

everyone is their own person, if you like getting inked up then so be it!

no one can stop you.

ps. Opionions are like ***holes everyone has them.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Private

also, there was a law in oklahoma (where i reside) that tattoos were completly illegal.

the law just got repealed (thank god)
Old 07-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Recruit

did you see where this d-bag hails -
not Philly, or Pittsburgh
this f@#khead lives in Pensatucky
Rural PA is freaking scary
its like Uber conservative boringsville
the guy lives in a bubble
Old 07-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Field Marshal

It's funny he mentions the KKK because the largest and most active population of Klansmen can be found in PA.

reading pa has the largest population of klan in the US. these fine americans gather every year at valley forge to prove how disorgaized white people really are. the last time i saw this, the state police would direct them to several different feilds for the gathering and they couldn't seem to find each other. now that's funny s&!t right there. keystone cops in bed sheets bumping around in the woods. hahahahaha... idiots.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:41 PM
DiQuartel

Lucky for us this kind of attitude is fading more and more. The older, more close minded bigoted generations are retiring and dieing (not to sound callous) and more and more people are tattooed in "normal" society these days. Middle school kids are being taught by teachers with "tramp stamps". Moms of 6 have full back pieces, and not just the "white trash biker types", but upscale, soccer moms, covered with beautiful art.

Men like this guy base their opinions on the past of the industry, when we all see what the future is turning towards. His opinion is obsolete and immaterial, and many of us will still be wearing beautiful artwork long after he is dead and no longer feeding his opinions to the world
Old 07-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Private

This guy is totally writing a check he can't cash. The fact that he is comparing tattood individuals to child molesters and criminals is pretty f@#ked! The writer obviously didn't do his research. Many people are getting tattood these days who have nothing to do with crime or the "fringe" of society. Even refering to a person as an "idiot" because they want to "mutilate" their bodys. These types of articles need to be pulled because it's nothing more than propaganda! What is this the Cold War!??

Tags
article, people, read, scumbags, tattoo