Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Recruit

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
On my way out the door right now to pick this beautiful pup up....the owner has had her since she was 4 months old (shes 2 years now) but is going to get evicted if she doesn't get rid of the dog. When I got the bulletin I just couldn't let her go to the pound and we've been talking about getting another dog for a few months so off we go!

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that one of our bulletin dogs?????

Old 01-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Recruit

Red face Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Sikeston Area Humane Society in Sikeston Missouri constantly has numerous pit bulls and we are striving to not be a shelter who euthanizes pit bulls first we actually advocate for the breed we have a trainer in access for adopters. We live in a place where BSL is a huge problem its hard and we can always use more exposure for our dogs. You can find all of our dogs on petfinder.

Also I volunteer with a pit bull rescue out of Chattanooga, TN who has several pit bulls looking for homes as all fosters are full. Can find all of these dogs on Facebook " pit happens"

Couldn't figure out how to post pictures sorry
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Recruit

Talking Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
working out perfect! spread the love! save animals kill humans
I agree!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Recruit

Desteny was found stray and endet up at a Shelter . Her adoptable date was June 11. , but no one came by to pick her up.Every day from her adoptable date was a high risk, that they euthanize her . June 13,we saw her and saved her life. We brought her straight to the Veterinary, to help her .Volunteers of a GERMAN RESCUE ORGANISATION donated money to help and ,to pay the Veterinary-Bill .I saved her life and promised her, that everything will be fine now .I promised her, to find her a good forever home .I know, Desteny does not look good now.But please don't judge her because of that. It is not her fault . She still needs medical care,but we already covert theese costs .

She is a friendly Dog !!! Desteny needs a forever home as soon as possible !!! we prefer to find her a home where she is the only Dog .We are not sure yet, how she is getting along with other dogs. We have 2 English Bulldogs , we rescued.She ignore the female , but our male one and her dislike eachother. She is very friendly with my friends puppy. It is maybe the breed of an English Bulldog, she don't like. She is very good with our child !!! She is 100% House trained! She does not chew on anything or bark while we are gone !!
We want a forever Home with an Resposible Family who does not keep her as an 24/7 outside dog . We want he beeing a part of the family . And... we named me Desteny .If you feel, you are the right one for her , please get in contact via email , to get some more information. susanroe09@yahoo.com

Desteny is a very sweet girl with so much love to give ! Love , she never had before in her life.

Please give that girl a chance and meet her !

We live here on a military Base and the people who live next to us are getting nosy. So it will be a question of time till they come to our house and try to take the dog to bring her back to ACC. That would mean for her, that she will be eutanized. and thats what we defenetly dont want !!!
And we would get also kicked out of housing, because any pit and Mixed breed of theese dogs are not alowed !!!

I already was sending out emails to other rescues. but...without any Luck!
If we can get any help here in the forum, I would also be willing, to drive down to your area.
I am getting kinda nervoes, because of the rude folks who live righht next and beside us.
And we defenetly can't let that sweet girl go down !!
We apreciate any help
This is a picture of her , on the day we safed her

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is her at the vet. She was 3 days on IV

Desteny at the VET

This is her now...

Old 08-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Recruit

http://i46.tinypic.com/molg9.jpg

This little pup strolled up to my apartment, very malnourished, it's ears as you can see, have been clipped, honestly looks like they've been cut right the f@#k off. She's missing her left or right pinky digit on her front paw. She loves people, as of right now; and she really loves playing with my 90 pound rottweiler. I was really scared how they'd react to each other, but they spent all evening wrestling and french kissing, so I mean. Uh, they ate and drank from the same bowls, I was seeing if it was maybe food aggressive of some type, but it didn't growl or anything, so good on that front. It looks like she's been abandoned, I tried calling some non-kill shelters, no luck. Tried hitting people up through my phone and facebook, no luck either. Waited to see if someone in the apartment complex to come and look for her, nothing again. She's staying on my apartment-porch, she could just leave at any time, but she won't. Right now, I don't think I could afford having another dog, and I don't want to send her to animal control. If someone on this board wants her, me and my girlfriend could totally meet someone somewhere, if they wanted her. Trying to find her a decent home to go too.

TL;DR

Anyone want a pitbull-mix(I believe)?
Old 09-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Recruit

Question Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Do you still have the pup?Also,where are at?
Old 05-31-2013, 03:04 PM
Recruit

Hey brandon, i am a 22 yr old female from ny who recently discovered a passion for tattooing and is determined to become so. Upon researching and googling 'famous tattoo artists' I came across a list with brandon bond first. Your link took me to a page with cain's story. I don't know you and I registered just because when I tried emailing you there was no link, only a phone number. So I'm here posting an innapropiate random paragraph just to tell you that I loved cain's story. I read the whole thing while standing by while my son showered. I haven't even visited your gallery!! The storyy made me cry, but for the most part I felt happy for the awesome years you and cain shared. I wanted to say CHEERS for cains life, and I'm sure he felt the same way about you that you felt about him. Congratulations on your son, he must be a few years old now being a parent is a wholeee different rollercoaster journey. I hope you read this as I see no one has posted here for some time. Take care
Old 01-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Recruit

very nice dog!!

Tags
adopt, animal