Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Private

Default Re: Time for Family to Stick Together

You guys may want to check this out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=016
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:03 AM
Field Marshal

says "page not responding" for me?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
says "page not responding" for me?
Me too...
Old 10-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Private

Crap is for me too...Let me see if I can fix that....
Try here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=016
or Ebay Item number: 260301134056

Last edited by TheGlockInk; 10-16-2008 at 10:22 AM..
Old 10-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Member: Old School
Private

Link worked for me.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:18 AM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooPadawan View Post
"BUMP"
Just thought this thread needed to come back to the top.
I hope all is well for Madison & Chris. Is there any word on how they are all doing ?
Emmy is doing good for now. Her hair is starting to come back!!!!
She is so happy about that.
That is good to hear! I think it is a little easier for a boy to deal with losing his hair than it is for a girl. I'm glad it is working for her. We all hope an pray all 3 of them get better as soon as possible. I know it will not be fast enough for them though!
Old 10-16-2008, 02:07 PM
chief broken hand
Private

is there a specific address to send Madison a gift?CURRENT?
Old 10-16-2008, 03:14 PM
DiQuartel

All Or Nothing Tattoo
c/o Madison
2569 S Cobb Dr
Smyrna, GA 30080
Old 10-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Private

thanks guys....dart and those guys at surreal customs rock....madison is doing pretty good.....it has been a long rough spell since i last posted....all starting on his birthday...crazy fevers and infections and blood thinners that had sometimes made his mouth poor blood and clot nastily in his mouth..oh it was gross...port put in port removed from infection...port put back in...spinal tap spinal tap, numerous transfusions and all sorts of crazy s&!te...i was going batty...and i can only imagine how he really felt inside the whole time.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Private

but things are coming around slowly..he seems to be gaining energy a little....you really have to keep a good eye on them cause they get to brave sometimes by themselves and go crashing to the ground when you're not looking....scares the bejezus outta me sometimes he does...i know he just wants to be able to do it on his own but sometimes ya just need help...what started to seem at first like smooth sailing considering everything took a turn...the mass he had has put a permanent strain on his right eye...and the vinkristin chemo..if i spelled that right....has affected him a little more than usual making it painful to walk sometimes and do other things ...hopefully after the first 6 months have passed and the really agressive chemo has stopped things will get better...he's such as storng boy that seeing him in this weaknd condition is painful ...like watching an angel fall from grace...but i know he's going to beat this and shine again.....

Tags
family, stick, time