View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Recruit

Default Re: TLC to launch "Tattoo School" on July 14!?!?

Not me! I watch my artist while he works on my tattoo's, that's much better than watching a bunch of under trained people.... My tattoo school is up close and personal while in the chair ! But I also realize just because I like tattoo's doesn't mean I have the chops to put them on someone else so that keeps my interest in the show minimal.... Plus I am busy with real life... Soccer games to go to tonight...

Besides I have had enough with most reality tv... If I wanted that much drama and chaos I would just stand in the same room while my teenage daughters argue...

While I am not watching the show I think I will continue to advocate good research before getting permanent ink on your body... And I think with my current artwork from an amazing artist people will be more likely to take my words into consideration when making their decision....

I travel for my tattoo's now... I am just thankful for the internet and the artists who have their portfolio's online so I was able to make a good decision.... Good information is a great thing, especially when you have television now glamorizing bad information in the industry....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote