All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Trip to AON (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5895)

THRASH 09-07-2010 08:39 PM

Trip to AON

Well, went into AON for part two of my tat. Had a blast. Matt, John, Jarvis, Pablo, Short, Corey, Toney, Frankie, thanks for the hospitality. And yes, we watched the movie Friday and as always it's still a classic. And as John referenced, the studio is magical. I would like to add to that in saying the talent is too. Can't wait for part three. Enjoyed kicking it with all y'all.

THRASH'S Girl 09-07-2010 08:53 PM

Re: Trip to AON

We did have fun, its always a relaxed environment. Laughed my a** off watching the movie. Great choice my Thrash. The tat is soooo badass. The detail is way amazing!!!! He just keeps getting sexier and sexier with each visit. Thrash, not u Matt. lol Thanks again!

Pablo@AllorNothing 09-07-2010 09:43 PM

Awe shucks. ;) You guys make it easy for us too tho. People dont have to be cool when they walk through this door and I appreciate you guys always coming in with a smile. You guys rock! ...and you are one sexy beast Chris. haha.

UFC_fan 09-08-2010 06:37 AM

what the hell...am i not sexy when i come through those doors like a wild arabian stallion??? HAHA!! Glad you guys had a good time yesterday...too bad i live two hours away...or maybe its better that way because if i lived near AON i'd probably have a full body tattoo lol!

Pablo@AllorNothing 09-08-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFC_fan (Post 63782)
what the hell...am i not sexy when i come through those doors like a wild arabian stallion??? HAHA!! Glad you guys had a good time yesterday...too bad i live two hours away...or maybe its better that way because if i lived near AON i'd probably have a full body tattoo lol!

Being tattooed would be the least of your worries. Theres no telling what sorts of no goodness we'd get into, and with the stallion!? forget about it. haha

UFC_fan 09-08-2010 05:57 PM

yeah your probably right...if i ever went out with u guys i'd probably be passed out in a ditch somewhere bound and tied with lipstick all over me haha!

Pablo@AllorNothing 09-08-2010 06:39 PM

Wife had to wake me up at about 6:45 a.m. from the homies house just the other day. Good times tho. Hahaha

UFC_fan 09-08-2010 06:42 PM

HAHA nice!! I remember those days...waking up going...where the hell am I??? lol

Pablo@AllorNothing 09-08-2010 06:44 PM

So does wife, hahahaha. Only shes wishing it was me saying I remember those days.

terryhaddon 09-10-2010 12:29 PM

speakin of movies...i should maybe send some new s&!t huh