All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   With all the recent videos and talk (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1332)

dank 07-01-2007 10:51 AM

With all the recent videos and talk

About pits I thought I would toss these links up for you guys.....I'm sure some of you have already been to these sites but if you haven't check them out!

This one is for the ADBA and has GREAT APBT info and merch including the quarterly mag the Pit Bull Gazzette..

http://www.adbadog.com/p_home.asp

And Richard F. Stratton, hes written some killer books on the breed....
His site has some great photo's and info also.

http://www.richardfstratton.com/main.htm

BRANDON BOND 07-04-2007 11:10 AM

Re: With all the recent videos and talk

awesome! and DANK WASSUP MAN! sorry I ve been so swamped lately - and ps that guy from OHIO seems to be a complete liar and looser????? I guess I shouldnt have written that on here???

as to bREEDERS/rescues

Breeders are the enemy of the rescue. for every fancey big $2000 paper ridden pit produced purchased and put in a home, many suffer. I have bred before and will never do so again simply because there are so many who need homes already... My wife and I are considering opening a NO KILL shelter.

BRANDON BOND 07-04-2007 11:11 AM

which will of course be called ALL OR NOTHING KENNELS.

Nicole 07-04-2007 11:39 AM

Brandon You are the MAN!

dank 07-04-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bond (Post 13062)
awesome! and DANK WASSUP MAN! sorry I ve been so swamped lately - and ps that guy from OHIO seems to be a complete liar and looser????? I guess I shouldnt have written that on here???

as to bREEDERS/rescues

Breeders are the enemy of the rescue. for every fancey big $2000 paper ridden pit produced purchased and put in a home, many suffer. I have bred before and will never do so again simply because there are so many who need homes already... My wife and I are considering opening a NO KILL shelter.

NO worries! Stayin busy man...between trying to work on finding a building for the shop, building machines, and the family I think I might be going nuts lol

Oh well, if he's full of it we'll just have to work something else out......like I said maybe I'll just have to come to Atlanta??? I tried that site ya gave me and they didn't have any in stock but I did find some on e-bay and they should be here any day....thats all I'm really waiting for to move forward on your machine.

Yeah I can see that, really I posted the links more about the info then to promote buying from a breeder but never really thought about it like that. I've bought one from a breeder and taken two in from people who couldn't take care of them.

BRANDON BOND 07-04-2007 01:23 PM

yeah breeders create more dogs, and theres thousands a day being dropped... so its kindof a self perpetuating cylce of failure... however rescue dogs generally appreciate things more and are way smarter, hardnox life ya know. bred pits are awesome too though - I love all dogs... and we are seriously considering an atlanta pit bull center as a write off and a financial loss. saving dogs and getting them to the right homes. if only there was like 400000000 hours in a day huh?

BRANDON BOND 07-04-2007 01:24 PM

ps I cant wait for the new "Brandon Bond/Dankbuilt" tattoo machine yo! its about time I got a real machine huh?

hahahaaa

dank 07-04-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bond (Post 13079)
yeah breeders create more dogs, and theres thousands a day being dropped... so its kindof a self perpetuating cylce of failure... however rescue dogs generally appreciate things more and are way smarter, hardnox life ya know. bred pits are awesome too though - I love all dogs... and we are seriously considering an atlanta pit bull center as a write off and a financial loss. saving dogs and getting them to the right homes. if only there was like 400000000 hours in a day huh?

I think it sounds like a great idea, saving dogs and a write off ...thats a 2 for 1 I could live with. We haven't had a dog for about a year now and the boys been on me tough so I guess I'll look into local rescues and see what I can do.

If there was 400000000 hrs in a day we would find 800000000 hrs worth of stuff to do anyway right???

dank 07-04-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bond (Post 13080)
ps I cant wait for the new "Brandon Bond/Dankbuilt" tattoo machine yo! its about time I got a real machine huh?

hahahaaa

Thats what I'm thinking ;)

sephiroth 07-06-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bond (Post 13062)
...Breeders are the enemy of the rescue. for every fancey big $2000 paper ridden pit produced purchased and put in a home, many suffer. I have bred before and will never do so again simply because there are so many who need homes already... My wife and I are considering opening a NO KILL shelter.

I bred two litters. It's hard finding good homes for the pups for sure. Even harder to make sure those homes stay good homes thoughout the dogs life. I stopped breeding BTW too.