Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-18-2007, 01:25 PM
metromarie

Default Tim McGrath finished my sleeve

All or Nothing is quite the tattoo shop. It's bright, clean, and friendly. I love looking at all the magazine articles on the walls. It just gives you that extra peace of mind your in the right place.

Anyway, Tim McGrath finished my right sleeve, it's been something I've been working on for 4 years now. I have several different artists who have worked on it but of course the best are from him and he's done the marjority of the work on my sleeve.

Tm McGrath is great and he's always coming up with some of the most electric unique stuff so go check him out! xo
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

i saw that arm all finished, looks amazing!

tim is for sure a great artist, very talented, and i've watched him work. it's quite exciting. i can't wait to get some work from the man himself.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Field Marshal

yes he is amazing - its a hard slot to fill - but he brings up the traditional corner of our universe and does it with a modern flair, extremely artistic and solid...

hurraaaaay for Tim M - www.bucktoothtimmy.com
Old 01-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond
yes he is amazing - its a hard slot to fill - but he brings up the traditional corner of our universe and does it with a modern flair, extremely artistic and solid...

hurraaaaay for Tim M - www.bucktoothtimmy.com

couldn't have said it better myself man, Tim is outstanding.

The group of artist at the shop are all pretty great. I don't think I have ever seen ONE shop have so much talent in it. That's a big ten four.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Tim McGrath finished my sleeve

timmy is gonna tattoo me soon!
flava-fla sir.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:21 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

Default Re: Tim McGrath finished my sleeve

I want timmy to do a "rooster" on my thigh

Tags
finished, mcgrath, sleeve, tim