Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 07-22-2009, 03:04 PM
Corporal

Default Seth Ciferri Purist Shader

Hey all, I got a Seth Ciferri Purist shader, its the Feburary model thats mulberry blue and oxblood coil covers, I love it but I might be open to trades for a liner that pushes big sets or a faster shader, I know I can make the one I got faster but thats neither here nor there. Anywayz if anyone has ideas for trades or even maybe wanting to purchase it lemme know and well see if we can work something out. Im not totally commited to gettin rid of it, but if the right deal came along I might just jump on it. The machine is in absolute mint shape.

P.S. This shader can push any needle groupings at under 7 volts.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Seth Ciferri Purist Shader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
Hey all, I got a Seth Ciferri Purist shader, its the Feburary model thats mulberry blue and oxblood coil covers, I love it but I might be open to trades for a liner that pushes big sets or a faster shader, I know I can make the one I got faster but thats neither here nor there. Anywayz if anyone has ideas for trades or even maybe wanting to purchase it lemme know and well see if we can work something out. Im not totally commited to gettin rid of it, but if the right deal came along I might just jump on it. The machine is in absolute mint shape.

Any Pics of the Purist?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Corporal

I just got my Pulse Belmont tues. 21st and like it. Its pretty fast but i have yet to put it to th test on a largr piece. One thing i wasnt diggin' on was there is no yoke. I guess we'll see if theres good reason for that. My Pulse Corsair shader runs very nice (see background) for a shop machine but i may check out Axis or Infinite Irons soon for the heavy hitters. I hear they can be "punchy". I would like to hear about some Heavy hittin machines that'll reach out and knock a mofo out. Lookin to push 23 mags (I think that was discussed some time back). I would recommend Pulse to anyone for a decent shop set of machines/all day runners but get an xtra set of springs wen ordering.

I also ordered some stable and ez glow colors to try out. trying some Powder pigments finally and seeing the difference from Pre dispersed. Will post my results in a different thread.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post

whatcha want for it??? pm me
Old 07-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Private

Jayrahn,
The reason that your Pulse Belmont doesn’t have a yoke is because the frame is made steel and contains iron, this is known as a ferrous metal. Only machines like your Pulse Corsair that have a non-ferrous frame, not containing iron such as brass, alum, stainless, ect. require a yoke to establish the correct magnetic pull.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Corporal

hey all, the Seth Ciferri is in Mint Mint Mint shape, if someone was interested you would not beable to tell if it had been used or not, if I get around to selling or trading it I would of course snd pictures, I'm interested in a really nice strong liner or a fast light shader, I would luv to try one of those aluminum galaxies out, so if I sell it, thats what I would buy. Not sure what I want for it, lemme know what you guyz got layin around for trade! I would be interested in maybe a couple older machines for this one. Like I said its brand new, and its a bad ass, that Purist could push 23's in its sleep for real Jay. Seriously you have never seen punchy until you see this machine run. Its a very long geometry walker style frame if you not familiar Jay, and I'm not kidding, 90 some cycles per second and so much power its almost scary lol. You could easily get it over 100 cycles per second loaded and still strong enough to push anything, and I mean anything. You would be throwing down with 23's at under5.5 volts.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Corporal

as luck would have it. go to ebay.com and someone is selling a ciferri machine just like mine, except mine is in much better shape, just go to ebay and search for "Ciferri"
Old 07-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Corporal

already seen it. I'ma go home and see what I gots and maybe I might have sumthin you'd be willing to trade for.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:43 AM
Private

You want some punchy and hard hittin machines? Dr. Blood Machines. Trust me. Its all I use. All the coils are hand wrapped right here in KC. Every bit of it is custom to how you tattoo. Tell him what you want.. you will get results. I assure you. Tell him Ian sent ya.
http://www.myspace.com/drblood99
http://www.drbloodcoils.com/

Tags
ciferri, purist, seth, shader