Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Corporal

Default Bond: This is a great forumn so far....

THe whole site your studio....all good ideas...

I mean there are other fine gentlemen in the industry, with message boards.....but they are top secret and won't let anyone in them...

for tattooing to improve, knowledge needs to be shared....Enough of 23 year old artists saying that "there is no room for new jacks" f@#k that...they are new jacks....s&!tty tattooists have a role in society too...plus they will weed themselves out.

so...lets keep this s&!t up!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Corporal

Default great forum

well put,i agree,this forum is the best out.Im new here and like to say hello to all of ya's.Im thirty something and have been deeply taking in as much info and drawing as much as i can.My past is similar to alot of others in the tattooing kingdom.Ya gotta love it.I will post some of my work soon,due to me not having much experience in the computer world.Im glad i can be a member in this forum.Everyone here is really good people,and once again i just wanted to introduce myself. Timmy
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
bond, forumn, great