Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Georgia S.P.C.A. Adoption Agreement

Georgia S.P.C.A. Adoption Agreement
P.O. Box 1984
Suwanee, GA 30024
Ph #: (678) 765-2726 Fax #: (678) 765-2729
Email: info@georgiaspca.org

Pet Name:________________________ Date In:___________________ DOB:______________

Species:__________________________ Breed:____________________ Color:_______________

Sex: M F

Date Adopted:__________________

Adopter Information:

Last Name:_________________________________ First Name:_____________________________

Address:__________________________________________ _____________

City/State/Zip:______________________________________________ ______

Phone #:________________________________________________ ___________

Email Address:__________________________________________ _____________

Form of Payment Amount paid Type of Card/Ck #
Cash
Credit Card
Check

The above named individual does hereby state and affirm that he/she will abide the terms and conditions of this agreement. Georgia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (GA S.P.C.A.) believes this animal to be in good physical condition; however, GA S.P.C.A. does not guarantee the health of any animal released for adoption. We have taken the animal to a veterinarian for vaccination and spay/neuter as required by GA S.P.C.A. and by state and county law.

THE ABOVED NAMED INDIVIDUAL AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING
I hereby take this animal in its present condition and agree to care for it in the most humane manner and in accordance with this agreement. I will not use this animal for vivisection or sell this animal for vivisection, and I am willing for any further investigation of the animal’s welfare. If GA S.P.C.A. determines that the adoptive parent is not in compliance with GA S.P.C.A. policy regarding humane treatment or that the above named individual is not in compliance with this contract, the adopting party agrees to surrender the animal immediately upon request to GA S.P.C.A. I understand that I may not give the animal to another party and that I cannot be released from responsibility and liability for this animal unless I return the animal to GA S.P.C.A. In the case of a return, I must speak personally to the GA S.P.C.A. authorized agent and give a minimum 7-day prior notice of returning the animal. If the animal dies, only signed verification by a licensed veterinarian mailed to and received by GA S.P.C.A. will release me from responsibility and liability of this contract. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE ADOPTION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE IF I CHOOSE NOT TO ADOPT ONCE I TAKE POSSESSION OF THE PET.

I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM ACCEPTING THIS ANIMAL AS IS. I have been told of any KNOWN CONDITIONS and accept responsibility for veterinary care of this animal should it required medical care in the future. If the animal becomes ill within three days of this contract, I agree to contact GA S.P.C.A. before a veterinarian is contacted unless the animal is critical in which case it is in the animal’s best interest to seek emergency care. GA S.P.C.A. is not responsible to pay veterinary expenses once this contract is complete, however GA S.P.C.A. may be able to dispense medication for certain conditions that do not require a vet examination. I understand that no part of the adoption donation will be refunded due to unforeseen illness. GA S.P.C.A. does not knowingly adopt sick animals. I understand that rescue animals can have undetected illnesses even though they have been thoroughly examined by a licensed veterinarian prior to adoption and I take full responsibility for the animal’s medical care.
I also agree to the following:
Puppies (to age 6 months) will be supervised at all times while outdoors. Animals will not be tethered (chained or tied up) at any time. Animals will not live outside. Animals will wear an ID tag at all times. Cats WILL NOT BE DECLAWED!
Dogs AND cats must be kept on monthly Heartworm Prevention.
I understand that GA S.P.C.A. does not buy or sell animals but finds homes for animals that need a loving home. THIS ADOPTION COTRACT IS NOT A SALE.

Minimum donation to adopt this pet is $_________. The donation helps to cover veterinary expenses prior to adoption for this animal and other animals in the care of GA S.P.C.A. Prior to adoption all animals are examined by a licensed veterinarian, tested and vaccinated for disease and rabies, spayed or neutered, de-wormed, heartworm tested (dogs only) and treated if necessary and treated for fleas.

There will be a $35 service charge on all returned checks. I agree that if an adoption donation cannot be collected through my bank or Credit Card Company I will return the animal to GA S.P.C.A. immediately upon request.

THE NEW GUARDIAN(S) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS GEORGIA SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS., ITS MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, OR DAMAGES, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ANTICIPATED OR UNANTICIPATED RELATING TO THIS ANIMAL, OR ARISING OUT OF THE CONDUCT OF THIS ANIMAL ON OR AFTER THE DATE OF THIS CONTRACT.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

ADOPTER’S SIGNATURE DATE

GA S.P.C.A. AGENT’S SIGNATURE DATE

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
adoption, agreement, georgia, spca