Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 04-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Private

Default Re: Dragonfly rotary>>review/ feedback post away!!

yeah only got cherry creek shizzle tomorrow but doing a realistic tarantula and some colour sleeve work tuesday wednesday so will feedback what i can
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Platoon Sargent

great....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Private

Hey! No review on the dragonfly unfortunatly as the supplier told me monday, i call monday he said tuesday, called tuesday he said wednesday, called today and suprise suprise told me thursday.... However in the mean time i did recieve my joey d infinite iron i had ordered and that is Amazing!! Ubline any coil machine i have ever used! Done both peices with that and its awesome... If the supplier pulls his head out of his arse i will let u guys know how i get on with it
Old 04-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Private

Got it.. And what an awesome machime, the give system is great actually makes a huge difference! Sooo want another already! Just really need an eikon power supply aswell now
Old 04-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Platoon Sargent

Thats AWESOME, I've heard nothing but great things being said about the Dragonfly.........on a scale on 1-10 what would you rate this machine?
Old 04-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Private

9.5 out of 10... The thing is crazy... Im actually speechless! Just need a high quality power supply that works with it... Eikon etc doesnt work.. The cheap ones work but aparently reduce machine motor life and obviously most are not regulated..
Old 04-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Platoon Sargent

Damn thats crazy, all the hype is REAL......great buy dude..

Tags
dragonfly, feedback, post, rotary>>review or