Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 03-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Field Marshal

Default jesse james/sandra bullock and a liar?

Alleged Jesse James mistress paid $30,000 to tell affair story

McGee told In Touch Weekly she began having sex with James while Sandra Bullock was in Atlanta filming the movie, The Blind Side. Bullock won an Academy Award for her role in the film.

McGee, who calls herself "The Social Bombshell" said she met James after she contacted him about modeling jobs with West Coast Choppers. After receiving a response, McGee said she drove from San Diego to Los Angeles. McGee said she asked James about his relationship with Bullock and was led to believe the couple had split. McGee claims she then had sex with James, 40, in his office, marking the begging of the alleged affair.

Bullock, 45, reportedly has moved out of the Los Angeles home she shares with James and his three children. She also canceled a London film premier and still hasn't spoken publicly about the allegations.

Meantime, James issues an apology to Bullock and his children. Although he denies much of McGee's story, the Monster Garage star told People, "I deserve everything bad coming my way."

Some close to the drama, including McGee's ex-photographer, say the fetish model is lying about the affair. In an earlier report, a source claimed McGee told the story in attempt to get famous.

According to records, James sent text messages to McGee as recently as March 14, days after his wife won an Oscar for Best Actress. Some also say McGee bears a striking resemblance to his ex-wife, whom he left because of drug abuse.

Sources also claim McGee and James made a sex tape and took several photos of them having sex.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: jesse james/sandra bullock and a liar?

In response to allegations that she is a Nazi, and that two of her tattoos are symbols of white supremacy, alleged Jesse James mistress, Michelle "Bombhshell" McGee, said the ink in question has a different meaning altogether.

According to the fetish model, who alleges she carried on an 11-month affair with the husband of actress Sandra Bullock, the tattoos, a "W" on the back of her left leg, and "P" on the other, do not stand for "White Power," as a source earlier reported.

McGee claims the "W" and the "P" are the first letters in "Wet Pu--y." The model said Jesse James, CEO of West Coast Choppers, is familiar with the tattoo.

"Jesse and I had a conversation about it," McGee told reporters, "and he says a lot of his friends have the tattoo."

After a 2009 series of Nazi-themed photos of McGee were made public by TMZ, a source claiming to be close to the model said she is a racist and follows Nazi beliefs.

"I don't know anyone who isn't a racist or white supremacist who would disgrace their body with Nazi tattoos," the unnamed source said. "Let's just say Michelle isn't exactly fond of Jews, blacks, and anyone without pure W.A.S.P. blood. The tattoos have always told the story."

McGee, who is alleged to have a tattoo of a swastika, said in a Miss Ink contest interview (video below) she got her first tattoo at 15, and none are part of a specific theme.

"There's no meaning to my tattoos," McGee said. "I just do it because I feel like doing it and I want to be covered."

The Miss Ink contest interview was posted on YouTube March 17. It is not known, however, if McGee had the "WP" tattoo at the time of the interview.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Field Marshal

if you believe that last crap about WP meaning wet pu$$y youre crazy
Old 06-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Slave 2 AON.
Corporal

Oh dear
Old 06-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
if you believe that last crap about WP meaning wet pu$$y youre crazy
The WP could also mean Wet Penis.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:20 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post
The WP could also mean Wet Penis.
riiight. and M/O/B tattoos mean "money over burgers".
Old 08-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
riiight. and M/O/B tattoos mean "money over burgers".
So close.....All this time I was thinking it was Mustard over burgers

Tags
bullock, james or sandra, jesse, liar