Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Private

Default opinions on wrath tubes please?

I ordered a sample of the envy needles and they are really nice so I wanted to try out the wrath tubes as the ones I have now are s&!t. Has anyone used them? do u like the standard or the vortex grip?
BTW if you contact tatsoul and ask for a black club card you get 20% off of all tubes and needles if you work at a legit shop
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Private

Default Re: opinions on wrath tubes please?

nobody has tried these? Well thanks to tatsouls fantastic customer service they are sending me a few to try out before I order to replace all the ones that I am not liking lol.
Have to give it to them they go above and beyond! The aptek PS I ordered for 100$ is freaking awesome!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Private

hey there... well im new to this forum so i guess ill start here...ive only used their mags... they felt like thin metal tubes with a fat rubber grip on it if that makes sense... they didnt rattle at all like other disposable that ive used... so yeah... i would recommend them if your very picky about the feel of disposables like i am...

cheers
Old 04-21-2011, 01:49 AM
Private

I'm sure you already know by now tatgrl, but for anyone else wondering, they're tits. Best disposables I've tried yet, I haven't tried 'em all but I've tried more than a few! I use the Wrath Vortex w/ the soft grip. I like them because the aren't nearly as tight in the vice as all of the others I've tried. Also the grip doesn't slip or spin. You can tell just by looking at them that they're made very well - real clean molding.

Cons-

The tube's interior is not completely smooth like they claim. There's a blotchy ring around the tube's interior about half way down where the grip appears to be molded into the tube. That's great for keeping the grip from spinning, bad for snagging needles! One more minor nitpick, the "gel like rubber" used to make the grip ain't really too much at all like gel. It's pretty solid rubber w/ a slightly soft touch. This is probably a good thing as it makes for a good sturdy tube and grip, just not exactly what they advertise or what I was expecting.

All in all I'd give them two thumbs up!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Recruit

I picked up some of these to try them out at the Vegas convention last year and havn't stopped using them since, by far the best disposables I have used so far and a pretty reasonable price. I find they're a great match with lightweight machines too.

Tags
opinions, tubes, wrath