Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 03-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Private

Default Stopping sales of equipment

This is a dumb law. To stop the sale of sterile equipment to stop infections and hep C is the stupidest thing i ever heard ha ha. How dumb is that. I seen this from somebody so i wanted to copy and paste it. He does make sense .

1ST Stopping the sale of tattoo equipment WILL ONLY HELP HEP C BE PASSED ALONG MUCH FASTER BY FORCING PEOPLE TO MAKE HOMEMADE EQUIPMENT AND USE DIRTY EQUIPMENT !! FACT !!

All this talk about doing it for health reasons is a LIE !!!! How can it be passed along when people have the freedom o buy disposable , clean sterile tattoo equipment !! IT CAN NOT , That is what shops use *FACT !!!!

NOW MOST SHOP ARTISTS TODAY HAVE STARTED OUT THIS SAME EXACT WAY !!!! *FACT !!!!

SIMPLE GO TO YOU TUBE AND TYPE IN ***"JOE CAPOBIANCO INTERVIEW" : DO TATTOO ARTISTS NEED A APPRENTICSHIP "

HE WILL TELL YOU HOW MOST OF THE BEST HAVE DONE THIS AND HAD THE FREEDOM TO LEARN ON THERE OWN, AND YOU DO NOT NEED ONE TO BE A PROFESSIONAL. AGAIN MOST OF THE BEST HAVE STARTED LEARNING ON THERE OWN BUYING STERILE CLEAN EQUIPMENT !!!! FACT

THERE ARE BETTER ARTISTS AT HOME DOING BETTER WORK SO THEY LOSE MONEY OR THEY TATTOO FOR FREE SO THEY STILL LOSE MONEY !!!! THIS IS WHY ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU STOP THE SALE OF STERILE EQUIPMENT, IT IS COMMON SENSE !!!!!!!! TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BEING ABLE TO BUY CLEAN , STERILE TATTOO EQUIPMENT IS MORONIC IN THE CONCEPT OF DOING THIS TO STOP THE PASS OF HEP C AND OTHER DISEASE'S !!!!!!!! THIS STERILE EQUIPMENT STOPS THE PASS OF ANY DISEASE !!!! TO STOP IT IS MORONIC !!!!!!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND REALIZE WHY THEY WANT THIS LAW. TO STOP UP COMING ARTISTS FROM TAKING THERE MONEY AND DOING WHAT THEY DID TO MAKE IT TO A SHOP. ANY NEW SHOPS APPEAR AND THEY LOSE MONEY BUT THIS IS LIFE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS.

IF THEY WANT THIS THEN THERE SHOULD BE A LAW WHERE THEY MUST TAKE APPRENTICESHIPS WITHOUT TURNING THEM AWAY BECAUSE THEY DONT LOOK RIGHT. ANY ORHER PLACE THAT WOULD BE DISCRIMINATION !! AND THEY WOULD BE SUED !! THIS IS A FACT AND WE SEE THIS EVERYWHERE , ON TV EPOSODES THEY HAVE TURNED PEOPLE AWAY CAUSE THE WAY THEY LOOK JUST FOR A SECRETARY POSITION !! THIS IS A FACT !!

THEY DO THIS EVERY WHERE, THEY TURN AWAY PEOPLE WITH SKILL MEANWHILE HALF OF THEM HAVE NO REAL ARTISTIC SKILL AT ALL. THERE NEEDS TO BE A LAW TO MAKE THIS LIKE ANY PROFESSION AND ANYONE WITH A PASSION AND A LITTLE SKILL HAS TO BE TAUGHT JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE !!

THE BEST WOULD BE TO MAKE A LAW OF 21-25 AND UP TO BUY EQUIPMENT BECAUSE LITTLE KIDS ARE THE ONES MESSING PEOPLE UP NOT LEARNING RIGHT. MOST OF THE HEP C WAS TRANSMITTED FROM HOMEMADE EQUIPMENT USED BY WANNA BE ARTISTS WHO CANT EVEN TRACE A LINE !! **NOW YOU HAVE GOT THE FACTS AND I GAVE YOU A PROFESSIONAL WHO WILL SAY WHAT I HAVE AND HE IS ONE OF THE BEST !! NOT ONE WHO IS A LOW GRADE SHOP TATTOOER WHO IS THREATNED BY BETTER UP COMING TATTOO ARTISTS !! FACT

Last edited by Tattooworld; 03-24-2011 at 04:48 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Private

Default Re: Stopping sales of equipment

......... What?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Private

"What" ? Are you on crack or just a bit slow ?After all that info you say"what?
Try Reading it a bit slower next time.

I mean no disrespect I'm just mind boggled by you saying "what?" after all of that and I have no clue what you mean by "what".

Last edited by Tattooworld; 03-25-2011 at 06:49 PM..
Old 03-27-2011, 06:03 AM
Recruit

Если Вам быстро нужна свадебная бижутерия оптом, обращайтесь к нам. У нас возможно подыскать только фирменную продукцию.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooworld View Post
"What" ? Are you on crack or just a bit slow ?After all that info you say"what?
Try Reading it a bit slower next time.

I mean no disrespect I'm just mind boggled by you saying "what?" after all of that and I have no clue what you mean by "what".
LOL. You jumped into a rant about a law that you gave no explanation of when, where, or whom it effects. An unclear post deserves an unclear response. Tattooing is state regulated, so it probably doesn't effect most of us, man.

Adding a little background info on this would make you're topic very informative... INSTEAD of just reiterating that same health, and cross contamination issues that most of us could probably recite in our sleep.... UNLESS this thread was just about reiterating that same health, and cross contamination issues that most of us could probably recite in our sleep, in which case; I retract the posts I have made in this thread for fear of being shamed by posting in an almost useless thread.

Last edited by Travis:Viking; 03-28-2011 at 03:52 PM..
Old 03-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Private

Oh well i wrote allot and it will be for every state. This is now happening in NY state or long island, It don't matter cause they are trying to push this in every state. I am making artists aware.

Go to you tube and type in this guy "1stdarknightslayer" He has a video of the news clip. I don't know how much more you want ,All i know is they are trying to do this everywhere. I'm just a person who seen this and posted it up here to make people aware of this stupid law. I'm not that much into law either so i don't know much. Thats all you had to say , instead of "what". What does not pin point what you mean or want to know thats all. Sorry i didn't give more details.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Private

I dont believe this will ever happen. Its no different than the clinics that open for drug addicts to switch out there old needles for new ones.

If a convicted fellon who is banned from firearms for life REALLY wants a gun, He will find one. Its know different with tattooing.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Private

" I dont believe this will never happen" ) Does that mean you think it will happen eventually just not now ? Or you wrote that wrong ?

Well believe it cause it just got passed in NY , Now you cant sell equipment to anyone in ny if you live in ny. This happens everywhere and soon you will need to prove your in a shop or you get no equipment from any state. They are trying to pull this s&!t in every state. Has to be the dumbest law ever , to stop selling sterile equipment to will only help hep c be passed faster. Not to mention most shop people started on there own , even the ones crying about home artists taking there clients , they suck and better artists are out there learning on there own so they lie about health issues to pass a retarded law to stop better artists. Because the freedom to buy sterile clean stuff is whats stops hep c !! So stopping it will only help more hep c be passed cause now the freedom of being able to buy clean equipment is gone, and soon it will happen every where, there may be a petition in your state already !! It is a shame and must be fought !! Dont let a bunch of crap hacks in crap shops get this to pass so they force people to have to go to them for crap tattoos. Only threatned crap artists in shops want this law cause they suck so bad they need to stop better artists some how. Dont let them take the freedom that they had and now you have away from you. To many people say oh thats nothing untill it happens by them , this IS happening !! Type stop sale of tattoo equipment in gooogle , all i know is there are many petitions in many states already !!
Old 04-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

WRITTING WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK ON, MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS!!!

just say'n
Old 04-17-2011, 11:52 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcombativePYRO View Post
I dont believe this will ever happen. Its no different than the clinics that open for drug addicts to switch out there old needles for new ones.

If a convicted fellon who is banned from firearms for life REALLY wants a gun, He will find one. Its know different with tattooing.
AMEN!

Tags
dumb law tattoo, equipment, sales, stopping