Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Default Re: ALL ART POST HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess View Post
ok. i thought it was either a live shark in a really small tank or a very advanced painting.
thats why I figured I start a thread to help us get more Ideas, and Show our Influances and our work outside of the needle and we can all learn about new artists and stuff cause there's a lot of cool stuff out there and some times we Tattooers are so Narrow Minded and Oblivious to all this other art happening in the world. It's Always good to share your Crayons
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Private

This guy is awesome. Wish I still had a nice camera to learn HDR photography. Yes these are photos, not paintings.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuckin...7603505606537/

Two of my favorites.

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Geiger is probably my all time favorite artist. Growing up I had a book of his work that I carried with me everywhere I went. I mean EVERYWHERE. Most kids carry around toys or blankets, and I was carrying around a book of art by one of the most twisted and perverted artists of all time.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Platoon Sargent

this is one of my favorite painters right now, his name is hussar[IMG][IMG]
Old 11-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
I will Start

Artist: Damien Hirst
How is it suspended in the fluid? Gelatin?
Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess View Post
this is one of my favorite painters right now, his name is hussar[IMG][IMG]
That old as Methuselah Jesus is pretty awesome. All of it is actually, but that one draws me in the most because of the aged look.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
Geiger is probably my all time favorite artist. Growing up I had a book of his work that I carried with me everywhere I went. I mean EVERYWHERE. Most kids carry around toys or blankets, and I was carrying around a book of art by one of the most twisted and perverted artists of all time.
Yeah if it wasn't for geiger who know if I would have Ever started to draw past middle school art class he was a huge Insperation for me.... I used to draw his stuff over and over and tweak it.........His art Inspired me to get into Tattooing.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
How is it suspended in the fluid? Gelatin?
I Have no Idea, I haven't seen this one in person yet, It's in NY But thats the huge thing that blows me away about Hirst's Tiger Sharks he's done a few of these but the shark was the first in like 1991 and that is the second shark in that tank the first had to be taken out cause of it was Rotting
Old 11-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Field Marshal

Keep it up guys some preety cool s&!t out there
Old 11-20-2009, 01:49 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
Yeah if it wasn't for geiger who know if I would have Ever started to draw past middle school art class he was a huge Insperation for me.... I used to draw his stuff over and over and tweak it.........His art Inspired me to get into Tattooing.
He inspired a lot of my writing. Made me wish I could draw, too. I'd give anything for the ability to paint or draw or sculpt the things that are in my head.

Tags
art, post