Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: whaddup wit pnumatic machines

is this site working or what???? its acting all funny huh?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Recruit

wassup brandon

i switched over to neumas a while back because of arthritis in my hands and was at the point i was going to give up tattooing after 10 years, i figured i would try the neumas and i am so impressed. yes at first they are a little slower but once i got used to them - faster ,less trauma to the skin ,super smooth blends.but the main thing for me was being able to continue my career in tattooing..
Old 07-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Field Marshal

wow - that is the best reason to switch I have ever heard
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Field Marshal

theres like 5 threads about these hahahahaaaaa!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Corporal

yeah there are kinda crazy i got to witness them at a convention not to long ago saw roman do an entire back in about 7 hours with little to no irritation they hit allot softer and have no adjustment very strange but i do like the result id buy one but i just cant see spending over 3 grand for it maybe if he offered a money back guarantee or something there are extras also like the foot pedal im going to wait and see maybe brandon will have them up and running when i do my guest spot in February????

much love and respect
:hAMLET
www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo
Old 12-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Field Marshal

if he sends em to us! - we have the compressor and he said he was sending us some???? still havent gotten em hahaaa
Old 12-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Private

get the footswitch Carson offers... its awesome.

if you get a Sears compressor, just make sure you get a big tank (17 gallon at least) oil-less with enough CFM...oh, and a basement to put it in.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Corporal

whats the cost difference ? shouldn't it be clean-air also you dont want all that unsterilized tank air going on the open tattoo do you ?

:hAMLET
www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo

Tags
machines, pnumatic, whaddup, wit