Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 08-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Gun Happy Freak !!
Private

Default dumb move of the year award goes to ME !!

hey ya'll ,
the reason i titled this like i did is any one can ask John at the shop about a phone call he got from a client about the best thing to use to clean a lebreai ( so miss spelled that ) ... well that was me who called ... after him telling me i should have came there to have it done he told me what to do ... TY John ...but what i wanted to to is tell you all a story about why you dont get peircings done in a Parking lot .....

OK my cousin is a great Peircer and i love him to death ......But ....
he was giving away 35 peicering so the people could get posted on his website ... that was cool and all so i got mine done after my other cousin got the back of his neck done ... well it was clean and all new needles and sterile and all .... well once mine was done i blacked out in the parking lot ... not cool my friend never seen me get so many shades of white before ...lol... and the main reason it hurt so damn bad was of scare tissue for were i had it done before ... after i came too ... i left and came home for three to four days my lip looked like i got hit by a 2x4 and still kinda does ... it is also kinda infected ... I have been cleaning it the right way a nd have cut back on smoking alot since then as well and eating too ...lol... its getting better now and my other cousin who got the back of his neck done just took it out last night cause it was riping throught the skin he was in pain as well ...

the moral of my story is never get peirced in a parking lot .. # 1 and #2 no matter what if its your family or not go to a shop and get all your work done ... ps.... done tell my cousin i wrote this he will kick my butt .....

Thank you again John for taking my crazy phone call and i will come and get all my peircing done at All or Nothing from now on ....

be good ya'll and learn from my misstakes ...

Celtic Stone Pride
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: dumb move of the year award goes to ME !!

Oh man...hope that gets better.

If it starts to get worse at all....go straight to a doctor. In fact, if it doesn't get better soon...I would go if you can and at least get on an antibiotic (or whatever your doctor recommends)...you do NOT want to get a serious infection.

Let us know how it turns out.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

-Remember: A piercing is a wound. Consequently, you should expect tenderness, swelling, discoloration, and possibly bruising, bleeding, and itching. Also, a natural part of the process for healing any wound includes the secretion of a white-yellow fluid (containing dead cells and blood plasma). This fluid will dry and form crust on your jewelry.

-An infected labret piercing can have swelling, redness, yellow-green pus like discharge, and a sensitivity to touch. In the case of infection, leave your labret jewelry in to make certain proper drainage occurs and to prevent the formation of an abscess. It is recommended to see your doctor right away if you are experiencing fevers or abdominal pain.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 08-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
-Remember: A piercing is a wound. Consequently, you should expect tenderness, swelling, discoloration, and possibly bruising, bleeding, and itching. Also, a natural part of the process for healing any wound includes the secretion of a white-yellow fluid (containing dead cells and blood plasma). This fluid will dry and form crust on your jewelry.

-An infected labret piercing can have swelling, redness, yellow-green pus like discharge, and a sensitivity to touch. In the case of infection, leave your labret jewelry in to make certain proper drainage occurs and to prevent the formation of an abscess. It is recommended to see your doctor right away if you are experiencing fevers or abdominal pain.
Almost exactly what I was going to say. You beat me to it.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Gun Happy Freak !!
Private

hey you guys thanks my cousin took out his on his back cause it was riping the skin on his back ... mine is still in and is alot better i did get sick a little and i am better now ... and strangly enought i started cleaning it with 80 proof vodka and it too out the infection really fast lol and it was good to drink too .... and i got meds to from a doctor ... thank you guys ... lots of love ..

Celtic Stone Pride
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Private

Old 08-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Sea Salt is like Heaven. It will suck out an infection.

-After cleansing, a sea salt soak helps to draw out any piercing infection and impurities while soothing the area and calming any inflammation that may be present. Mix about ¼ teaspoon of sea salt with 8 ounces of warm water. I like to use the hottest water possible. To ensure you are using the right amount of sea salt, taste a little off your finger, shouldnt be saltier than a potato chip. Using a disposable cup, soak your piercing in this for ten minutes the first time, and five minutes each time after that. If your piercing is in a location that makes this difficult, apply the solution with cotton swabs, tissues or some other disposable product that’s soft and clean. Never use a hanky, washcloth or any other item that is going to be reused.

I dont know anything about using vodka to clean an infected piercing...

ACCK!

you need to be careful.

NOTE:
DO NOT USE isopropyl alcohol, peroxide, or betadine on your piercing. These products have a tendency to slow down the healing process.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 08-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Gun Happy Freak !!
Private

thanks i will do that it looks so much better now and is almost competly healed ...ty

Celtic Stone Pride
Old 08-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Private

Atleast it wasn't a prince albert!
Old 08-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nos View Post
Atleast it wasn't a prince albert!
ouch! i dont have the body part for that piercing, but i can still feel the pain with that one..

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
award, dumb, move, year