Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Congrats to John Lloyd

I just wanted to start a thread to congratulate John on his amazing progress.

When I first met John about two years ago, he was still an apprentice...and I have to say, from a client's pov, John's friendliness, service, and attentiveness was absolutely second to none.

Not only did he really help me out while I was there, but I saw him interact with many walk in customers and he exemplifies professionality.

Now...to see him as a full blown tattoo artist, whose work seems to get better and more complex each month....its really awesome.

John: My hats off to you bro...you are doing amazing work and I congratulate you for it!

Example:

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Congrats to John Lloyd

Im extremely proud of John.

He is going to be an incredible artist - there are some artistic surprises coming up!

and his parents rock! we all went out to dinner together with my wife and the Lloyd clan.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Topshelftattoo

john is on my list of next tattoos......... but not a tattoo of john!hahahha
Old 04-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Field Marshal

yep i will have to totally agree john is amazing. He helped me out a time or two... i have an appointment in the near future with him to have somethings done.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Field Marshal

thats great news I cant wait to see what he does!

he seems to do a lot of revolvers.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Field Marshal

I hear he is a pretty good shot also?
Old 05-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Corporal

I appreciate all that the AON artists and clients have done for me. I take your kind words to heart. I have learned a ton being with this crew, but have a long road ahead. Small stuff before big stuff, I am on my way. Brandon's generosity and encouragement are inspiring.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Corporal

I have spent some time on the range. Tattooing and Marksmanship both deal with precision and control.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Private

Talking Re: Congrats to John Lloyd

I first met john at the Atl convention. He was spreading out the AON stickers I printed just for the show. I couldn't get over how personable he was. I've been around to most of the atlanta tattoo shops and most times it's hard to get a smile out of the people who work the front desk. John came out from behind the desk and would actually talk to me during each of my appointments with Sean and he's very cool. My hubby was an apprentice back in the day and it was nice to hear John's side and just how dedicated he is and was to helping keep that shop running like a well oiled machine!

It's really cool to see you add new photos to your online portfolio, I love to see you grow as an artist! Mucho luck and I'll see you in June!
Old 05-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
I hear he is a pretty good shot also?
well he and i were shooting at the same range one day and he was playing tic tac toe type games with a .45 and this other guy at the range. i went over and shot a few of the guns they had with them and he commented on how i like to make one hole and then make it bigger.... he is one hell of a shot he won like 5 of the tic tac toe games.... and i like his tattoo work...

Tags
congrats, john, lloyd