Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Old 11-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Field Marshal

Default A letter I recieved from a client... seriously

BIG BAD MUTHA FU$KIN BRANDON MY TRUE NIGGA THAT WILL PULL THE TRIGGA BOND! What is up ? hey man I need help I have this problem with my left arm. it is always itching and burning and I think the only way to make it stop is to put a half sleeve over it to match my right arm. I spoke to some dermitologist and they said you have to find someone who is a tattoo artist who is original and cutting edge. Someone like those cool guys on those TV programs...At that point I thought to myself that he is right except when he mentioned some glory hound no talent picture tracer putting the needle to me I lost my mind! I delivered a quick kick to the inside of his knee shattering his knee cap as he fell I followed up with my right foot and brought it down on his throught pinning him to the floor. As he begged for me to let him up I explained the history behind the brown sharpie and educated him that there is only one tattoo shop and they will run the fu$kin world and I intended to make him my first sacrifice. He begged as any low life non believer would as I rolled him over onto his stomach to deliver a" BUCKWHEAT" (2 rnds. from my 45 strait up his a**). As I walked away nearly dancing to the music of his tear soaked screams of slow dying agony I explained I would take his advise and get that half sleeve but his ignorance on knowing what a real tattoo artist is and how a tattoo studio should be run had cost him his life and when my tattoo was finnished I would pay his family a little visit for some diagnosis of my own! So how bout it playa! there is no one else that can handle a project like this and do the out fuc$in standing job that I demand because just like the women that ride my co$k I want the best! so if you think we can come up with something I will stop by this weekend and we can bounce some ideas around or call me if I need to schedule a time or bring a deposit or if you need me to drop a body

he is one of our favorite clients and he has a way with words for sure.

we love you man - call the shop or come by I will be in thurs-sun this week tattooing, Mike is there every day but monday.

I love you
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Corporal

hahaha... thats awesome. i love that fool...

im your enemy
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:52 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: A letter I recieved from a client... seriously

Now I have to completely rewrite my letter to Dave! This guy must have looked into the future and read my mind.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Corporal

That's f'n awesome...........he knows who the commander is and he knows where to get that itch for more ink scratched..........great letter!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:48 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

i told nick baxter i would become a vegan for 3 months if he would tattoo me at Hell City in COLUMBUS last year and was quickly denied!

Still holding off on my left arm for Bond. My family just won't quit hitting me up for money so my tattoo fund hasn't grown!

Christopher McCandless
Old 12-10-2009, 09:43 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Exclamation Re: A letter I recieved from a client... seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhaddon View Post
i told nick baxter i would become a vegan for 3 months if he would tattoo me at Hell City in COLUMBUS last year and was quickly denied!

Still holding off on my left arm for Bond. My family just won't quit hitting me up for money so my tattoo fund hasn't grown!
I've been having the same issues with my fund. Luckily I've still got a little over a year before I can start worrying about how much I need for Bond and Tedder to sleeve my right arm.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

wowzers haha

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
client, letter, recieved