Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 02-17-2010, 02:12 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiharisu View Post
fk irons galaxie 2 is your starting point. consistent as hell
Ordered my AL13 Galaxie II Friday, can't wait.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:57 AM
What would Truman do?
Private

This is my first celeb portrait that I had some freedom on, I think I like this portrait thing, maybe try a color portrait next, any tips or thoughts on what to think about first run?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:23 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiharisu View Post
fk irons galaxie 2 is your starting point. consistent as hell
Thanks for the tip... Red a lot of good things regarding these machines... Also looking forward in getting the 1-1/2 New Coil System type...
Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 AM
Private

Im just a beginer so any feedback would be good thanks

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=13010339

Another one I started

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=12759376

Last edited by Eternal-Designs; 02-21-2010 at 02:35 AM..
Old 02-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Corporal

I scoped your profile. Focus on your line work. Those two there are mediocre, and will the untrained eye might think they are ok, but tighten that work up. That foot tattoo seems safely done. Watch some GOOD artists work. Pick up some DVD's and work on your drawing. Even if you do flash, good drawing techniques will roll over into a better approach to flash. Your fills seem solid, so work on your fades. PRACTICE, start with simpler pieces.

good luck
Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

The green in that foot tattoo is blindingly bright and smooth. I love it, and I hate feet.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Private

Thanks for the feedback los, yer I know ive got a long long way to go, my work is very amature at the moment, but I have been getting heaps more tattoo and oil painting tutoral DVDs and books lately which is really helping things along, the tutoral DVDs out now are so awesome!!! One of the new oil painting DVDs I got has inspired me to get back to the basics and do some oil painting of landscapes etc.

Thanks for the feedback bufferkiller much appreciated man
Old 02-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Brick killed a guy!
Private

my first portrait style. i know ill get s&!t for 4 different things here. im still learning everyone.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

As someone who knows next to nothing about the technicals of tattoo work, and just someone who GETS them... I think that's pretty damn good!
Old 02-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Brick killed a guy!
Private

heres my second and 3rd. I know i have alot of work......Just need some feed back from some of the best artist around. all these are first session.

Last edited by Sickboyz1; 02-24-2010 at 01:05 AM..

Tags
post, work