Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 03-15-2011, 03:08 AM
Corporal

Default Re: The END is NEAR!!!>>>

Mountains were created by giant earthquakes, dinosaurs were extinct by some humongous catastrophe as well. The earth was once covered in ice...the continents were also fused into one single piece back then.

Like someone said before, this is part of the life cycle, we just took everything for granted and now refuse to let mother nature snatch it from our hands.

Very sad what happened in Japan, I wish this things will stop but that will never happen.
We haven't seen worst yet, that's the scary part.

I don't read the bible that often but I recall warning of all these things that are happening.

Most of us can't stand the fact that the world is not ours and no matter how advanced we get, mother nature can b1tc4 slap us and makes us feel like we are helpless ants.

Money and technology still not enough to stop avoid these disasters.
I hope this families that lost it all find some quick way to recover.
I'm thinking about getting my ass over there and doing something to help.

I'm sad.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:20 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post
I don't read the bible that often but I recall warning of all these things that are happening.
It does say these things. This is why EVERY generation has thought they were the generation of the end times. These things have always, and will always happen. When the Bible was written, these things were happening and written into it as a sign that they were all living in the end times. Now, two thousand years later, people are still experiencing these things and having the same reactions to them.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Platoon Sargent

Every period of time the earth was also changing drastically, the earth is old very old and has been abused alot....and these events that are happening are happening at a more rapid rate than they have in the past.....I swear I sound like a broken record or something.......but whatever, the earth isn't the same as it was Ions ago thats why the earth doesn't look the way it did Ions ago...in its present state..SMH.........It may not be the end as soon as some predict but I doubt very seriously that the earth is going to be in the condition its in now, 100 years from now......I can't see it, which would be the END......Its true that natural disasters have been apart of earth since the beginning but if no body pays attention and blows it off like, whatever natural disasters happen, and in fact these disasters are happening alot more in the course of one year than EVER before in the history of the earth then, there's not much you will believe or wont except.....The US isn't the only place on earth and America cant stop the earth from breaking down...scientist have and was always studying the earth with state of the art technology, that we are unaware of....so when they say things like these disasters are happening more often then ever before....I listen, after all Im no scientist, they are.

Last edited by Frek; 03-16-2011 at 11:55 AM..
Old 03-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Private

Lol! Ions... hahaha
Old 03-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Platoon Sargent

Old 03-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Private

Well.... Guess I need to get better at tattooing, so when The governments choose which individuals will get to board the escape rocket outta this place, I'll be on it!
Old 03-16-2011, 11:33 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
Every period of time the earth was also changing drastically, the earth is old very old and has been abused alot....and these events that are happening are happening at a more rapid rate than they have in the past.....I swear I sound like a broken record or something.......but whatever, the earth isn't the same as it was Ions ago thats why the earth doesn't look the way it did Ions ago...in its present state..SMH.........It may not be the end as soon as some predict but I doubt very seriously that the earth is going to be in the condition its in now, 100 years from now......I can't see it, which would be the END......Its true that natural disasters have been apart of earth since the beginning but if no body pays attention and blows it off like, whatever natural disasters happen, and in fact these disasters are happening alot more in the course of one year than EVER before in the history of the earth then, there's not much you will believe or wont except.....The US isn't the only place on earth and America cant stop the earth from breaking down...scientist have and was always studying the earth with state of the art technology, that we are unaware of....so when they say things like these disasters are happening more often then ever before....I listen, after all Im no scientist, they are.
No one said that the Earth was exactly the same as it was ions ago. We said that these events are not happening more frequently than they were then. They has always, and will always be changing. The speed in which it is changing has not increased or decreased in the millions of years that it has been here.

As the population of the planet increases, however, the natural disasters that are happening will start showing more and more damage, because we are occupying more and more of the planet. That's just how it works.

The things you are talking about are conspiracy theories. Assuming these things are caused by things that are completely unrelated. Yes, we are using up a lot of our resources, but not near as much as so many claim.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Platoon Sargent

Buffer I don't know dude, Im only going by what the History Channel/Discovery Channel and the scientists that appeared on the shows, was saying the increase in these natural disasters are increasing and, I have'nt lived long enough to know if the increase is real or not, Im no scientist dont even like alot of science but it does seem that these disasters are always happening..maybe since Im getting older Im more aware of time.....I figured since these people are scientists they should know what they're talking about.....
Old 03-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Platoon Sargent

In the 1930's, every home and every business across the nation had a smokestack spewing a cloud of coal soot into the atmosphere. Every single building!
This continued in most areas until the early 1980's.
The air is cleaner today than it has ever been since the industrialized age.
I believe in making things cleaner, it can always be cleaner than yesterday. It never ends and can never be completely eliminated. There will always be a market for dooms day disciples.

How is everyone, haven't been on in a long while?
Old 03-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END !!!
SEND ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY AND SAVE YOUR SOULS !!!!!!!!

Hi Joe !
... ( y )

Tags
end, near>>>