Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Private

Default Re: Stopping sales of equipment

you still dont get it, All i am saying is 90% of the best out today had NO apprenticeship and learned on there own. Good home artists are like 4 leaf clovers ahah , sorry they dont seek you out to show you there work. There are more good ones then bad ones just take a look at the best today. They started and learned at home. Also what i said about scratchers being ones who use no gloves and on a dirty table using same needles is what top builders and artists said to me. I speak with top artists and builders not no names. Home artists take the $ that shops would have got , many many shop guys said this. No one goes back to a dirty scratcher who messed up there tattoo, they only go back to the artists at home who are good.

Yes if your in a shop you need all of that but when your tattooing your self at home learning you dont. Many home artists are better then shops. This can be seen by looking at the work of the best today cause they learned on there own. I just speak facts but no s&!t you need a licence to have a shop. Regardless any schmuck can go get a license so it still stops nothing but gives $ to the gov.

Also Joe C and all big name guys agree with me, FACT , *Joe capobianco : do artists need apprenticeships* Video on you tube

I know what you are saying and i agree for a
shop but at home for yourself and a few friends no, also the whole point is that you dont need a apprenticeship to be a tattoo artist and most of the best agree and never had one. That is my point , Also the reason to stop sales was cause of HEP C , To stop sales of sterile equipment would only help hep c get passed along , its comon sense. Take away sterile equipment and you helping bbp to be passed cause regardless they wont stop. Needles at cvs for dope heads must be illegal as well as many other things . Shops must give apprenticeships to anyone who wants one just like a trade school. This will happen as well cause they will see how its illegal how they only give apprenticeships to family and turn people away cause of no tattoos which is racist and illegal. Many things will change with it and more tattoo artists will be around cause shops must give them to anyone who want to learn an be taught.

Last time i understand what your saying, its common sense you need a license to work in a shop but not a apprenticeship. And if anyone want a license go pay the gov and take a few simple courses on bbp.

Joe says it all best so go listen to one of the best out agree with me.

Am i wrong ? How do you get a tattoo license by you ? Anyone
from NY ?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:32 PM
^This Guy^
Private

Tattooworld,
You are posting this to mainly prof artists here

I can see your points however we just do not agree
You are more than entails to your opinion
And name calling is not my thing however this is pretty much a mute point
I respect your points and comments
However like I said before there are
Places where we disagree
Best of it all
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Private

exactly , i dont like insulting people for there opinions either. All i did was say how most of the best started and what joe c said. I meant no disrespect at all, im really just stating facts. Im sure you know most never had a apprenticeship and most will say it themselves.

Anyway i can see your point to some extent , im not 100% against all you said. I hate little wanna be tattooers who buy crap,dont take time to learn and have no art skilll and mess people up. Those people dont make it anyway cause no one goes back for a s&!t/dirty tattoo. Again thank you for being mature about this. I have much respect for you for that, honestly. Im out , good day

Tags
dumb law tattoo, equipment, sales, stopping