Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 06-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Private

Default Re: Just Cause YOu Tattoo Doesn't Mean You Have To Look Like It..., Does It?

Yeap So Deff. Need To Have More Tats And You Are Right I Am Scared About The Future But Not Wether I Want To Do This or Not...I've Been Wanting To Tat My Whole Life..Im Actually Scared That I Might Not Suceed And Make It And Then I Have A Thousand Tattoos On Me That Are Clearly Visible No Matter What I Wear.. But I Do Love Em And f@#k It I HEar Mickey D's Is Hiring. Lol. And As For My Sleeves I Think It'd Be An Honor If My Dad Were To Do Them. But I Also Would Like Other Artists On My Arms SO Ill Be Doing The Same Thing Brandon Did..lol
PS I Want To Emerse Myself In Reeses And Boobs Too!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Private

Default Re: Just Cause YOu Tattoo Doesn't Mean You Have To Look Like It..., Does It?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhaddon View Post
you have a dad? Lucky!!!
Step Dad Actually
But He's Like My Dad Cuz I Havent Got A Clue As To Who My Real Dad Is!!!
(AWW) Lol
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Private

Default Re: Just Cause You Tattoo Doesn't Mean You Have To Look Like It..., Does It?

Here is my relative proof that i know how to "defend" myself when it comes to tattooing. And do keep in mind I've been learning my whole life. Also I say relative proof because my drawing skills arent great so my dad did the stencil and I tattoed them (not all some I could trace and draw myself) and some details were too much for me to do so I only did parts of it
Tell me what you think
And obviously be honest...no reason to hold back..
And yes some are dumb/non understandable/corny/childish/whatever but that was obviously what they wanted so yea

Old 06-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Private

Old 06-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Field Marshal

I think you would learn a lot from getting tattooed.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8linkin View Post
Yeap So Deff. Need To Have More Tats And You Are Right I Am Scared About The Future But Not Wether I Want To Do This or Not...I've Been Wanting To Tat My Whole Life..Im Actually Scared That I Might Not Suceed And Make It And Then I Have A Thousand Tattoos On Me That Are Clearly Visible No Matter What I Wear.. But I Do Love Em And f@#k It I HEar Mickey D's Is Hiring. Lol. And As For My Sleeves I Think It'd Be An Honor If My Dad Were To Do Them. But I Also Would Like Other Artists On My Arms SO Ill Be Doing The Same Thing Brandon Did..lol
PS I Want To Emerse Myself In Reeses And Boobs Too!
Really,... what's there to be scared about ?
If your doing what you love to do,.. people like what you do,... those people will tell you what your future is.
Never doubt yourself,... if you do,... your in the wrong lifestye.

Just my 2 cents.
... ( y )
Old 06-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooPadawan View Post
Really,... what's there to be scared about ?
If your doing what you love to do,.. people like what you do,... those people will tell you what your future is.
Never doubt yourself,... if you do,... your in the wrong lifestye.

Just my 2 cents.
amen my friend
Old 06-11-2008, 03:19 PM
'Speak Your Mind'
Private

As my buddy Robzilla once told an apprentice. "Dude you gotta be marinated in tattoos".
Kinda go's with the territory. Kind of like a tattooer that never tattoos(ed) themself. Would you go to a mechanic that wouldn't work on their own car? Same konsept, when people say this is a lifestyle, they don't mean like a rock star. They mean the commitment, the responsibility, the humility, the strength of character to scar someone permanently.
If you're not comfortable with going below the elbow yet and need to wear short sleeves for a day job while you get up to speed, no worries. You can always wear a slightly big shirt, and get some shoulder cap/half sleeve action goin' on. The idea that you don't "like how it looks personally" concerns me. Why do you want to do something that you don't love the look of?
Old 06-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Field Marshal

I will have to agree with Mr. Bond, YOU could learn alot form getting tattood...
Old 06-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Private

I deff. second that Amen!
Lolx
Thanx A Mil' Guys

Tags
tattoo