Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: The Death of "7" a former Vick dog.

the good news is mak is sitting here with annie and they are stoked on life.

they say hi to everyone.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Corporal

That's good to hear...any new pix of them???
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:25 PM
Field Marshal

there are a bunch in some of my cameras so there comin'
Old 07-20-2008, 07:25 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Some of the Kind words from the Rescue Myspace!

"7" will always be remembered and to Brandon, you are awesome!!!!! today is the first day i have ever heard of you...just awesome...and to know you gave that baby boy happiness before he died!
We need more people like Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...........now if only we could get the state of GA to stop gassing!

Posted by Joe and Karen on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 1:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
ink lady

SEVEN, YOU WERE THE MOST WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL BABYGIRL.......I THANK ALL HIGHER POWERS FOR "LOANING" YOU TO US ALL FOR A TIME.....I AM GRATEFUL YOU WERE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE LOVE FROM ALL OF US AND THE TIME CORY & I GOT TO SPEND WITH YOU WILL BE CHERISHED IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER......THANK YOU SEVEN FOR TOUCHING OUR LIVES IN THE SWEETEST WAY AND FOR LOVING US BACK.......YOU WERE PART OF THE ALL OR NOTHING FAMILY AND ALWAYS WILL BE......THANK YOU FOR PLAYING WITH US AND MAKING US SMILE AND EDUCATING OTHERS.......YOU WILL BE MISSED MORE THAN I THINK ANY OF US COULD EXPRESS. WE ARE SO VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HAD YOU IN OUR LIVES AND YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS........REST IN PEACE LIL ANGEL...

Posted by ink lady on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 2:10 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
♥LUCINDA♥

R.I.P. 7...I am so grateful that I got the friend request for ya'll. I go to your page almost everyday. I tell everyone that I know about the wonderful work that you do. Pitbulls used to scare the hell out of me(because of the things that other people said about them). My sister has a beautiful female that had babies. They kept 3 of the daughters. Those are the sweetest girls that you could ever meet. Thank you so much for everything that you do for this breed. You are truley the Pitbulls Angel. 7 stole my heart from the moment that I saw her. The hell that she must have endured brought me to tears. At least she found true love before she was called away. She will forever be in my heart.

7 have fun on Rainbow Bridge playing with your newfound friends. You will be loved and missed always.

Posted by ♥LUCINDA♥ on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 2:17 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
IM SUPER b1tc4!!!! Dont make me hurt you.

It is so sad to hear of any dog getting hurt or killed, and even more sad to know that one that just started to get a new life had to go before they even got to know what it was really like to be a dog. You guys do great work trying to help these dogs and trying to teach people it isnt the dog who is that way its the people who make the dog that way. I wanted to cry while I was reading about this. I'm gonna go hug my dog now.

Posted by IM SUPER b1tc4!!!! Dont make me hurt you. on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 2:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
cat ☆

i'm so sorry to hear about the death of "7". please take comfort in knowing that she was taken care of & the happiest she had ever been, you had given her a gift of kindness and love.

Posted by cat ☆ on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 2:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Denise

R.I.P. little angel...you touched so many lives with your story...so many people prayed for you and the others to find good homes and to find love...you was loved by so many...where you are now there is no pain, no going hungry, the freedom to run and to be a happy baby...find mandy and max and go play little angel.

it's great what you guys are doing for the pitties out there...showing them that not all people are bad...i know you guys are broken hearted...but know that you did save her and gave her love, a warm, comfy bed to sleep in and food...you gave her a home and she deserved that...you guys are the best....hugs to all of you.

Posted by Denise on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 4:24 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Tatdude's Healing Art Studio 661.414.7547

7 You are now an Angel watching over all of us who loved you and your kind. You are now in Heaven with my babies running free and happy to watch and protect like your nature made you. Pit Bulls should be loved and honored as part of the Family as I am so glad that Brandon & AON gave you before you left this world. We will miss you very much...just know you are loved and will never be forgotten.
Rest in Peace Beautiful 7,
Love,
France

Posted by Tatdude's Healing Art Studio 661.414.7547 on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 5:13 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Fiona The Bully

It's difficult at times to understand the "why's" of life. Why did was she owned by a sicko? Why was she forced into horrific acts of cruelty? Why was her life worth nothing to them? Why did she survive those years? Why when she finally knew love was she taken so soon?

We may never know the answer to any of those questions. What we do know is that she touched SO many lives , and she leaves behind a beautiful legacy.

May her spirit live on in all of our blessed pitty's, and may she know how deeply she was loved.

Many heartfelt hugs to you all.....

Mariana
Mom to the sweetest bully in town, My Fiona

Posted by Fiona The Bully on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 8:07 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
~♥CaRoLyN♥~

to all of u at all or nothing... thanks you so much for everything that u do for these wonderful animals!!

it broke my heart to hear that 7 passed away. i actually cried a little! i'm just so happy that she got to experience real love and a real life before this tragic accident.

u know, i never met 7, but u don't have to meet a pit to fall in love with it! she seemed like a very sweet, loving, and happy girl! R.I.P. 7 you will never be forgotten.

and guys, don't let this get u down too much... keep up the good work!!

Posted by ~♥CaRoLyN♥~ on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 9:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Lani-girl

rest in peace sweet girl...i'm glad you lived out the rest of your life in a loving home with people who loved and cared for you...

Posted by Lani-girl on July 3, 2008 - Thursday 1:01 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Smiley is Lost - Please help him home Tampa Bay

May you find comfort in knowing “7” is now at home with God. I know “7” has to be looking down saying thank you daddies for showing me love and leaving me be a normal dog. RIP “7” in Gods loving care.

Posted by Smiley is Lost - Please help him home Tampa Bay on July 19, 2008 - Saturday 1:00 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Robin

I am SO SORRY to hear about 7...as I read this, I had tears in my eyes, for as I looked at this, you could see in her spirit, she was a gentle, friendly soul that wanted to love & be loved in return...I don't know what else to say, for I just can't understand how in the name of all the Gods people can actually do something like what was done to 7 & think of it as "entertainment"...thank you...

Posted by Robin on July 3, 2008 - Thursday 3:45 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
JUSTICE4GAGE aka michaelvick2jail

I cried so hard when I found this out lastnight...I never got to really know Seven, however I did get the opportunity to spend a little time with him (as well as the others- when they were first rescued) for the many months they were at the shelters..I am so sorry for the loss of Seven..Through tears I am writing this..I know it was an accident but it's so hard to grip after all that Seven lived through to finally find love, safety and a wonderful forever home with no fear...I know..Life isn't always fair...But this one...really has torn me up...

RIP Seven
Love, one of your rescue friends

Posted by JUSTICE4GAGE aka michaelvick2jail on July 3, 2008 - Thursday 8:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
JUSTICE4GAGE aka michaelvick2jail

I cried so hard when I found this out lastnight...I never got to really know Seven, however I did get the opportunity to spend a little time with him (as well as the others- when they were first rescued) for the many months they were at the shelters..I am so sorry for the loss of Seven..Through tears I am writing this..I know it was an accident but it's so hard to grip after all that Seven lived through to finally find love, safety and a wonderful forever home with no fear...I know..Life isn't always fair...But this one...really has torn me up...

RIP Seven
Love, one of your rescue friends

Posted by JUSTICE4GAGE aka michaelvick2jail on July 3, 2008 - Thursday 8:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
The Real Mrs. Konerko

Rest In Peace sweetie. I'm crying so many tears for you right now. I only wish you had more time to be loved on this earth. You deserve only the best.

Posted by The Real Mrs. Konerko on July 4, 2008 - Friday 5:48 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
ReNn

I'm so sorry to hear about Seven. Although I never met her, I know how truly resilient these babies are and howgrateful she was for having been given a second chance in life. They live for the here and now not the past. I have always believed that Only the good die young so if God took her, then you know she was a truly special soul and he has something much more important for her to do. She will be in all our hearts forever.

Again, Brandon your an amazing man and keep up the awesome work. I one day would love to meet you.

Renn

Posted by ReNn on July 5, 2008 - Saturday 4:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
BabyDoll

Keep ur heads held high for 7. She fogrot her old life because her new one was so great. It sucks that it was such a short time with her,,,but look at all the love she got in that short,,and she knew it. ~~~~~ Let me know when the t-shirts of her come out =)

Posted by BabyDoll on July 5, 2008 - Saturday 11:51 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Brenna

no...life is not fair..atleast not for many of our beloved pitties. i was more than touched by "Seven" and the story. Seven is in an even better place, i'm sure of it. her owner's heart must be broken beyond words. i cried my a** off just reading about it. either way...that dog was shown love and dignity during her last months on this earth. that is the blessing here, and was a gift to many who loved and cherished that animal being well and to show others that even the worst-case situations...these dogs are made to love and be with people!! i suppose after rescuing pits myself...i came to the notion that these dogs are so emotional and deep-feeling that it may be easier to train this breed to be "mean". they are emotional and deep-feeling. all they need is to live with people and not tied to a chain by a so-called caring owner who gives the essentials, food, water, and shelter. that's not good enough. if u must tie a dog up for any reason....don't have one!!! May Seven rest in peace and fly with the angels!!!
TO THE IDIOTS OUT THERE WALKING WITH A PITBULL, OR WHATEVER U CALL YOUR DOG, DEPENDING ON YOUR REASON FOR HAVING IT...I SAY THIS: JUST BECAUSE U WALK WITH A PIT AT THE END OF UR CHAIN...IT'S NOT A REFLECTION OF WHO U R!!! ONLY TO OTHER IDIOTS WHO THINK THE SAME ARE THE ONLY PPL WHO THINK LIKE THAT. DON'T HIDE BEHIND A DOG BECUZ U THINK U LOOK COOL. QUITE THE CONTRARY...U LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AND NOBODY IS IMPRESSED BY THE ACT U PLAY AND US OTHER PIT OWNERS LAUGH AT U...BUT CRY INSIDE FOR UR DOGS. WE KNOW THAT SOONER OR LATER THAT DOG WILL HAVE A TRAGIC STORY IN SOME WAY-SHAPE OR FORM. EVEN IF U DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD OR U DO OR WHATEVER UR BELIEFS ARE...I'LL TELL U THIS: KARMA WILL COME AROUND ON U IN THE WORST WAY AND WHEN IT DOES...IF UR HONEST W/URSELF...U WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY "WHY" U R IN THE SITUATION U R IN...MY MAKER AS I CHOSE TO BELIEVE...WILL HAVE HIS DAY FOR ALL ANIMAL ABUSERS. U CANNOT HARM AN ANIMAL AND OUR CREATOR THINK IT'S OK. U PEOPLE CAN PAY NOW...OR PAY LATER.

Posted by Brenna on July 6, 2008 - Sunday 6:23 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Wolfwatcher

Ok-I can't stop crying here.
Run free and whole sweet little girl; all those gone before you will show you where all the very best cookie trees are.

Posted by Wolfwatcher on July 7, 2008 - Monday 7:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
MARTI

DARIN DO NOT FEEL IN ANY WAY THAT IT IS YOUR FAULT. THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN EVERYDAY. I HAVE FOLLOWED WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH "7" AND YOU ARE THE MAN WHO MADE THAT DOG'S LIFE REALLY HAPPY. SHE KNEW NOTHING BUT TORTURE AND YOU MADE HER KNOW WHAT A DOG IS SUPPOSE TO BE TREATED LIKE. SHE EVEN SLEPT WITH YOU. YOU WERE "GOD SENT" AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!! BRANDON WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE MAKING DOGS "HEAVEN ON EARTH" YOU ARE TO BE THANKED AND LOVED BY MANY PEOPLE WHO CARE. YOU ARE THE "RESCUER" YOU WILL HAVE A SPOT IN HEAVEN AS ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH YOU. THANKS AGAIN

Posted by MARTI on July 8, 2008 - Tuesday 9:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
MRS. LINBARGER

i am so sorry to hear that 7 has gone from this world.... i cried when i read this.... i admire you all for everything you do.... please send my deepest sympathies to 7's new dad....

Posted by MRS. LINBARGER on July 17, 2008 - Thursday 8:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
richie

Brandon i am sorry for the lost of "7" she was a beutiful dog and so young it is a shame some people treat these awesome dogs the way they do congrats on the awesome things your doing to save the pits and ti Daron i am soory you lost your baby girl so tragical so close to coming home withyou forever i am sure she lived very very good with you and Brandon as rehabilatators take care and my heart goes out to you, I too just lost a animal a Cat named Jeepers me and my fiance saved because her client was going to take this beutiful cat to the human society because he was beating up her other cat we had him three wonderful years and he died from a blood clot that cause a stroke that paralized him and the vet told us that he was in a lot of pain he past on 7-07-08. Sorry this story really hit home take care and may God be with and and the great things you guys are doing.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 08-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Field Marshal

another vick dog has passed.

ours is still licking my foot! MAKAVELI!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:25 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
another vick dog has passed.

ours is still licking my foot! MAKAVELI!!!!!!
I missed this one other then 7 who died was it the other one in the movie that was with 7 and Makaveli in the adoption place
Old 12-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

No it was not one of the VICK dogs that we had, Sjrabbit.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 12-04-2009, 12:23 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
No it was not one of the VICK dogs that we had, Sjrabbit.
Oh ok

Tags
death, dog, vick