Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 01-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: The OFFICIAL #CAIN BOND THREAD

From our Facebook:

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

From Facebook:

Our pack is very saddened by the loss of Cain. In his honor, my pups are getting ready to toast Cain with Frosty Paws. The extra one is in his honor. Mine may not be pitties, but they are still tenacious terriers just the same. Wish I could rescue a pit, but I'm not allowed to have anymore puppies....Their human wil...l be toasting with chocolate wine. He will be remembered by all the dogs & humans whose lives he touched. God Bless.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Private

God Forbid does a song called Fallen Hero and its been stuck in my head since hearing about Brandon's loss. If you get a chance give it a listen. I see the pictures from you story and your pages scrolling in my head to that song. Four Legged Best Friends are heroes to so many of us. They rescue us from ourselves. They turn us into something else.
My Sons and Daughters Two legged and Four Legged all salute you in what you did Cain. We all pray for you Brandon in your loss.
Losing a best friend makes you numb. Remember to live in the good memories and not become to numb from the hard times.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Field Marshal

So I'm back, kinda.

I havent posted anything or really even read anything for a few days. I have been hiding on my ranch, not talking to anyone, just existing. It is strange, different, without Cain.

I am filled with guilt, anger, sadness, and psychotic delusions of massive proportions. It has been harder than I thought it would be.

Thank you to everyone who has kept this thread alive and all the comments on our facebook, myspaces, twitters, etc.

There is so much I left out of that story I wrote http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/in...ub=StoryofCain

some parts of the story are actually pretty amazing, the people I called and spoke to before, like Tia, from Villa Lobos etc... the things that happened, the strain on my relationship with my wife, I just got down as much as I could write out, and I thank you all
for reading it.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalZer0 View Post
God Forbid does a song called Fallen Hero and its been stuck in my head since hearing about Brandon's loss. If you get a chance give it a listen. I see the pictures from you story and your pages scrolling in my head to that song. Four Legged Best Friends are heroes to so many of us. They rescue us from ourselves. They turn us into something else.
My Sons and Daughters Two legged and Four Legged all salute you in what you did Cain. We all pray for you Brandon in your loss.
Losing a best friend makes you numb. Remember to live in the good memories and not become to numb from the hard times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMwhJ6JV25Y

this one?
Old 01-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
Thats the one Brandon.

"This is an oath to the fallen heroes
This is an ode to the ones we lost"
Old 01-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

This is amazing and came in recently, and had to share!!

Brandon I just heard about Cain and I read the story of your life with him you posted. I cannot tell you how f@#king sorry I am man. I was getting through the story until I got to the Hot Pockets and Peanut Butter part and I f@#king lost it. I can't offer you anything that's going to take away the pain but I can tell you that Cain's reach stretched further then you can imagine. It was because of his involvement in your life that allowed you to become so passionate about these dogs which in turn saved many lives and placed dogs in loving homes. Because of CAIN there are many "Cain's" living with other families now and they are to them what he is to you. I personally would not have my dogs Action Jackson and Millie if it weren't for you and your love for Cain. Those dogs are my heart and I owe a lot to you both.

If you can remember I got them both after I had to put my dog Goliath down after he repeatedly attacked me. After being attacked a bunch of times I still loved that knucklehead and even paid for both of his ACL's to be replaced. But when he put my wife in danger I knew it was time. But all of that brought me to the dogs that I have now and if it were't for you and Cain as I said I don't think I would have mustered up the energy to get another pit. Now I have a brand new son and my two dogs love him and I would do anything to protect them because they are family....f@#k that they are closer then family, they are my own.

So dude, I guess I just want you to know that his reach is wide spread and there are a lot of grateful people out their that are in debt to you both for what you both have done for each other. I know he's up there in heaven humping something else now feeling good and acting like he should with a huge grin on his face because he's proud of his life with you and so f@#king thankful for your love and attention.

Thanks brother I wish nothing but the best for you

-JJ (SKIN ART MAGAZINE art director)

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Field Marshal

JJ rules.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Cain will always have a special place in my heart.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Field Marshal

"quiet" stands out

LOUD.

Quiet.

Tags
#cain, bond, official, thread