Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 09-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Corporal

Default Re: The best QUOTES thread.

What's up big perm.......I mean Big Worm! Saw the quote on ur Twitter bro. I actually downloaded it to watch tomorrow at AON while Matt does his artistic magic on my arm. Somehow, some way my girl(Thrash's Girl) on the forum hasn't ever seen it so we will all be laughing our a$$es off tomorrow. Swing in Brandon would be cool to meet you.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Field Marshal

"Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow." - Norman Vincent Peale
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Field Marshal

I might be there actually depends on meetings tommorow am Ill hunt you down if Im there.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Now I see what you were talking about Mr. Thrasher.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

"The greatest discovery you'll ever make, is the potential of your own mind." - Jose Silva
Old 09-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRASH View Post
What's up big perm.......I mean Big Worm! I actually downloaded it to watch tomorrow at AON while Matt does his artistic magic on my arm. Somehow, some way my girl(Thrash's Girl) on the forum hasn't ever seen it so we will all be laughing our a$$es off tomorrow.
I was there, and saw it myslef. One of the best movies ever, in one of the best studios ever. It was magical. So much good coming into and out of this studio.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Topshelftattoo

one shot to get their attention, an empty clip got your point across
Old 09-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Corporal

John, I totally agree.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Corporal

"There exist only three beings worthy of respect: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create."
Old 09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Corporal

"I love the infantrymen because they are the underdogs. They are the mud-rain-and-wind boys. They have no comforts, and they learn to live without necessities. And in the end, they are the guys that wars cant be won without."

Tags
quotes, thread