Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 09-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Nicole got hurt!

"Kazillionaire"......wow, that's a lot of money. She may compete with you....HAHA! Bling Bling!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
Nicole is going to be a kazillionaire!
And well deserved from the sound of it.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:30 AM
Corporal

Update Nicole. How are ya feeling?
Old 02-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

On July 31,2010 at 1:57pm I, Nicole Webster, was rear-ended while stopped at a red light. The accident took place on Windy Hill Road at the intersection of Dixie Ave and Windy Hill Road in Smyrna, GA. A vehicle behind me was slowly coming to a stop. A third vehicle was traveling too close and did not stop and caused the second car to hit my vehicle. This accident totaled out my Dodge Durango. I had my 5 children in the car. They were uninjured physically but had nightmares for weeks afterwards. The vehicle who caused the accident admitted to the police, that he thought traffic was moving, and took his eyes off traffic. He admitted full fault for the accident and stated that he should have been paying better attention.

After making sure that all of my children were okay, I started to feel extreme pain in my neck and my back. I was taken by ambulance to Cobb Wellstar hospital. I received medical care including X-rays and was sent home, after doctors said nothing was broken. 2 days later I went to Kennestone Hospital because they pain had gotten so severe that I could barely move. The doctor diagnosed me to Torticollis and Cervical Strain. Said that I was to rest for a few days and if the pain did not get better that I would have to contact a Surgeon. I was given pain medication and muscle relaxers.

Panicked and in terrible pain, I called a lawyer. I contact John Foy and Associates to see what I can do next. They got me an appointment with Perimeter Chiropractors Office through AICA. I went to the doctor the following day for my beginning consultation. I met with the doctor and went over my injuries. I received some E-Stem therapy and was given a neck and back brace to wear. Over the next 5 months I began going to therapy and the chiropractor for 3-5 days per week. During this time I was still in constant pain. The doctor did a series of 8 Steroid Injections in my neck and back. After no improvement I had an MRI. They found disc bulging and other injuries. My chiropractor sent me to ONP in Atlanta, GA. Over the next few months I received 3 rounds of Epidural injections and was given several pain medications, muscle relaxers, and anti inflammatories.

After the 3rd round of Epidural injections I had zero relief. In fact I was hurting more than I had previously. I asked the doctor to do a second MRI to compare to the original MRI. There was changes and more injuries on the second MRI. ONP released me from their care with a referral to see a Surgeon. A few days later AICA released me from their care as well because they could not help me anymore because I had to see a surgeon.

Over the next following weeks I battled trying to get a surgical consultation. I finally was able to get an appointment on January 14,2011. at the Spine Center of Atlanta with Dr. J. Chappuis. The doctor's assistant did some xrays on me, and noted that I have weakness and numbness in my right arm. Dr Chappuis reviewed my xrays and my MRI films. He then tells my husband and myself that I am going to need a 3 level fusion. Wants to schedule surgery as soon as possible. The surgery coordinator came in to schedule my surgery and dropped the news to me that the other cars insurance will not cover it so there is nothing they can do.

I am a mother of 5 children. I am barely able to hold my children, let alone do my job, take care of my home, etc. The car who caused my accident has the absolute minimum insurance and will not pay for my surgery. I have pain and numbness in my right arm and it is beginning in my left arm. I am in pain everyday to the point where I cry from pain. The pain has gotten so severe that it has caused me to vomit and get blurry vision. I have prayed and done everything that I could to try and make it through this pain. I have gone through 5 containers of icey/hot to help with the spasms.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Pain Pain Go away!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-22-2011, 06:35 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I am so sorry, Nicole. Maybe the studio can throw a fundraiser/party to help raise money for your surgery. We need you better!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I have begun contacting the surgeons to see if I catch one on a good day! haha.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Field Marshal

Isn't there a spinal center in Atlanta that will treat you with or without insurance?
Old 02-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Well I would love to find out. The main problem is, the surgery that I need is really intense and way expensive. The doctors fee alone was like 60k! And that is JUST for the doctor.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Field Marshal

I'll ask my dad about them. He mentioned them before, when my brother broke his back and had no insurance.

Tags
hurt, nicole