Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Upcoming Guest Artists!

-By Brandon Bond, CEO of ALL OR NOTHING INC, A.N.T.I. ART ELITE, and Stranglehold Publications

When I created All or Nothing Tattoo Studio I knew it was going to be a serious undertaking, but I had no idea how much it was going to cost me in terms of blood, time, exhaustion, and hard work. I knew that if I was going to create a shop, I had to make it as comfortable and driven as possible. Which is an extremely complicated collision of two opposing forces. An impending existentialist crisis, combining everything I had ever learned in the 50 or so shops I had previously worked in. I had learned some of what to do and what not to do and the rest I just made up as we went along. We have been through what feels like 40 years of workaholism, touring, marketing, websites, endless projects, artist promotion, supply orders, sponsors, paperwork, accountants, sleepless nights, arguments, attorneys, phone calls, emails, and a seemingly endless and ever growing list of "things to do". It has almost killed me several times, and I still often find myself questioning how we can get all these projects done in a timely manner without complete overload and breakdown. The answer is trusting those around you and closest to you. The creation of "The Circle of Trust".

The most difficult aspect of all of this work has been finding the "right" people involved. I spent most of my career depending on myself alone. After opening our doors it did not take long for me to discover that I cannot in fact do all the tattoos, piercings, mopping, graphics, photographs, cleaning, promotion, advertising, web stuff, etc. alone. Strength is in numbers. It is those around me who make me successful, our crew, our friends, and now... our "Familia". After riding this roller coaster of success and elation colliding with frustration and despair, I have come to a dramatic unexpected conclusion: Success is defined by those around you, and the love and growth of "the whole" not the individual. I value my relationship with every single member of our business family (now exceeding 70 amazingly talented people) above all else in my life. We have seen many come and go and will inevitably continue to, however it is the growth of these individuals that makes it all worthwhile. FAMILY, LOYALTY, TRUST, LOVE, and FOCUS are the factors that determine an organizations ability to accomplish and surpass all goals. I now find happiness and elation only in the well being and obvious growth of those within our circle of trust. Money, awards, articles, and acclaim have all taken a back seat to seeing my crew grow and learn and succeed. Seeing them build lives, and relationships and have babies, and get divorced and get married and all the chaos that comes from crazy people working together is the most valuable thing I have ever done to date. This experience has been so inspiring in fact, I have made a personal decision to start a family of my own, as in a potential BOND SPAWN... uh oh!

Within the pages of this book you will find a wide variety of artists and their work, different techniques and styles, but it is the work you don't see that makes it possible. Our graphics guys who lay it out and make it what it is, the people that post information about it all over the Internet, those that take your order and package it and take it to the post office to mail it to you, make this what it is, so I am dedicating this book to everyone you don't see that makes us what we are. The web guys who upload this crap onto all our sites with me screaming into my cell phone at 5 am, the people who pack up our stuff for touring, the friends and co-workers who comprise " A.N.T.I. Familia" are not just our tattoo artists, even though they may be often overlooked by the swarms of folks clamoring to our empire. It is our friends who travel to win us awards with thier fancey tattoos, and tell everyone who will listen about our shop and why its worth flying from Hong Kong to get tattooed by us that bring us all this attention. You know who you are and this is dedicated to all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I love each of you. Without our helpers, friends, clients, and loyal following we would still be eating raman noodles and drinking warm beer, so it is you guys that deserve the credit. We did this together and we have exploded into something bigger than anyone would have ever anticipated. We have blown everyones mind and regardless of what anyone says, we have made a huge impact on the industry and the artform, we did it and we did it together. No one can ever take that away from all of us involved.

Those of you who know me personally already know all of this, and you know why the first film we did was called "See you in Hell" all Han Solo saves Luke Skywalker style. We are in this together, for each other, and our lives have all in some way been made better because of our experiences together. I'm proud of each and every single one of you. We have endured countless obstacles and overcome them together. We have tolerated swarms of "haters" and critics, and to those folks I say only, "you cant kill us all".

See you in Hell, Brandon Bond

P.S. Please do not copy these images and tattoo them!!!! A vast number of these works are already tattooed on our clients who have flown in and paid large sums of money to have a one of a kind piece. This book is meant for reference only, NOT REPRODUCTION, please respect our clients and use this as a tool to grow.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
--
Brandon Bond

CEO/ALL OR NOTHING INC.

CEO/Stranglehold Publishing

2569 South Cobb Dr. Suite A

Smyrna, GA 30080

(770) 435-9966
www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.atlantatattootv.com
www.tattooingatlanta.com
www.antiartelite.com
www.antiartatlanta.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.davemftedder.com
www.imyourenemy.com
www.seanherman.com
www.albierock.com
www.mjdunlap.com
www.chrisvennekamp.com
www.bucktoothtimmy.com
www.joshwoodsart.com
www.tattooingtheworld.com
www.timvictim.com
www.antiartelite.net
www.myspace.com/brandonbond
www.myspace.com/atlantaart
www.myspace.com/antiartaon
www.myspace.com/strangleholdmerch
www.myspace.com/aonteam
www.h20cean.com
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Topshelftattoo

Default Re: Upcoming Guest Artists!

? por que por favor ?neeedles or magizines? shops been slow so havven't been alot done but i'm getting booked for this weekend
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
artists, guest, upcoming