Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Recruit

Default Freemason Tattoo Artist in Atlanta

I have been looking for a tattoo artist that is also a Freemason. Is there anyone out there who can help me?
Thanks!
Sorry if this isn't the correct place to do this. If it's not, please let me know and Mod move or delete this post.
Thanks!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:06 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: Freemason Tattoo Artist in Atlanta

Would it be rude of me to ask why you want an artist that is also a Freemason?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Recruit

Not rude at all. Since I am planning a Masonic themed tattoo, that I would (ideally) want a fellow Mason to do the art. It's not that I don't think that a non-Mason wouldn't do a fantastic job. It's just that I want to share the experience with someone who knows the meaning of what I'm getting done and some of those meanings I can't explain to someone who isn't a Mason. I know I'll end up getting the tattoo no matter who does it. This is just something I'm looking for.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:05 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

That makes sense. I just hope when/if you do find someone that is both a Freemason and a Tattoo Artist, they are at least half as talented an artist as the guys at AoN.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Recruit

I hope so too. Believe me.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Private

Spike, the guys at AoN are about as enlightened a group of artists that you will find. I did a similar search, for similar reasons; and am still planning on spending my time at AoN as soon as Jason A's schedule opens up.

Here is his artist page: Scroll to the bottom:
http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/in...JasonAdkinsBio
Old 12-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokeu2 View Post
Spike, the guys at AoN are about as enlightened a group of artists that you will find. I did a similar search, for similar reasons; and am still planning on spending my time at AoN as soon as Jason A's schedule opens up.

Here is his artist page: Scroll to the bottom:
http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/in...JasonAdkinsBio
Thanks for your thoughts, Chokeu2 and for the link. I've liked everything ive seen here and i'll probably schedule a time for a consultation but it never hurts to ask.

Tags
artist, atlanta, freemason, tattoo