Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Corporal

Default I just saw Brandon on 11Alive

They were running an add for a new segment on 11Alive news called "Where are they now" about news stories and where they are now. They showed that fireman who saved the crane operator, Syd Bream scoring the runt hat put the braves into the World Series in 1991, and a big ass photo of Brandon cuddling a super cute pitbull.

And on an unrelated note:

Go Falcons!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: I just saw Brandon on 11Alive

when does it air?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Corporal

I am not sure. It was a promo. Apparently you can call in or write in (although I have not been able to find a link on their website) and tell them who you want to hear about in an "where are they now" segment.

Once we find out where we can nominate I figure you can get your minions to request - well - you! There is no such thing as bad publicity, especially when it is shedding light on AON and the Pitbull rescue.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Field Marshal

It an on going thing all this week, possibly longer, at the 6pm air time and possibly the 11 pm. i think its already been "voted on" i think its just an update story thing.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Field Marshal

YES toight, MONDAY, at 11pm broadcast will be an update on the dogs and how they are doing according to 11 Alive. I just saw it on the 6pm broadcast.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Corporal

But MNF is not going to be over yet....I guess I'll TiVo a news cast....
Old 11-10-2008, 07:15 PM
robhamilton

s&!t I wanna see it...some one record that s&!t...i'm stuck down here in military hell!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:33 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

makes me want to get a better video card so I can route my tv cable into my computer. I've got the software to capture everything on here, but aside from my VCR I have no way of recording tv. And even if I did record it on VCR I've no way to convert it for internet consumption. BAH!

Here's the preview vid for tonight however:

Last edited by ChinSmack; 11-10-2008 at 07:37 PM..
Old 11-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Corporal

I saw the whole thing and even though Brandon was in it for a short time it was a little underwhelming. I assume Rockstar has the whole thing on TiVo and will make it available to everyone.

Tags
11alive, brandon