Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

The Couch Cushions the guy is laying on. Thats my major concern, at least the Pillow is in a garbage bag, but the couch cushions are a major no no. that and the fact that this guys working in a kitchen as fortold by the bottom corner of the microwave in the upper left hand corner and the cabinets in the background.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Private

you got better eyes than me buddy. i cant pick out the microwave and the cabinets appear empty. i assumed it was just a booth and didnt notice it was couch cushions. thought it was a massage table or something since the guy seemed to be taking all the precautions with baggin the pillow and his bottles and everything. looks like he at least knows what he should be doing. by far not the worst we have seen on this thread.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

definatly not the worst, the giveaway for me on the cushions was the zipper flap, the guys a good artist, his works definatly of someone who was trained, i guess just another one of the few "Home Studio" artists, he does seem to know the precautions, which is why it made me cringe to see the couch cushions.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

So a Friend of mine sent me a job lead he found on some website, He knew I was looking for a shop to call home and stumbled across one with an opening while searching for a job himself. He didnt however look at anything else coming out of the shop.

I decided to do my research before wasting my gas to apply at this place, and about 30 seconds into looking at this shop's Myspace page, I Immediatly thought that though this may not be a prospective job for me, it definatly would keep everyone on this Board entertained!

His Excuse for this first one is it would've been a bad ass piece had his "Dog not Been Black", By "Dog" I assume the guy he butchered.

Last edited by JohnnyTeabags; 06-18-2009 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Add more pictures
Old 06-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

it also says in his general interests "Coke Cain Cow Boys"
Old 06-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

I'm Sad to say I know these two idiots. He's since stopped tattooing, I just wanted to post it for the gross factor.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Field Marshal

please take your bloody leg out of my lap
Old 06-18-2009, 07:45 PM
THE JAGERMASTER
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTeabags View Post
So a Friend of mine sent me a job lead he found on some website, He knew I was looking for a shop to call home and stumbled across one with an opening while searching for a job himself. He didnt however look at anything else coming out of the shop.

I decided to do my research before wasting my gas to apply at this place, and about 30 seconds into looking at this shop's Myspace page, I Immediatly thought that though this may not be a prospective job for me, it definatly would keep everyone on this Board entertained!

His Excuse for this first one is it would've been a bad ass piece had his "Dog not Been Black", By "Dog" I assume the guy he butchered.

boog would be pissed

http://www.myspace.com/jonathonwant
Old 06-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Recruit

Oh s&!t! just got linked to this site...i couldn't face more than a couple pages
Old 06-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

That jesus, wowzers!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible