Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 03-02-2010, 01:30 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Exclamation Three steps closer to completion!

Had my third session with Dave Tedder Sunday, and I think we pretty much have everything done but the coloring.

Here's what we have so far (I'm linking from Facebook, and apologize if you can't see them. I have my albums private.):

This isn't to hide who I am, but because I looked like a math problem in this picture.

These two were taken IMMEDIATELY after the second session, so you can still see the sharpie and junk under the yellow. We were all pretty impressed that it healed the exact same color, even with the rash I had (It started to come back, so I got put on antibiotics and a steroid pack before this session, just to be safe).

Next session is 5 April.

http://www.facebook.com/bufferkiller
http://www.myspace.com/bufferkiller

Last edited by Bufferkiller; 03-02-2010 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: Added links to Facebook and Myspace.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Three steps closer to completion!

I just realized that there are no pictures that really show off the glass heart. I'll have to take a couple when I get home.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Private

that is f***ing awesome,thats going to look insaine when it is finished.Btw how does the pain feel around the elbow,crease,(in that general area)regardless im going full sleeve no matter what.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Private

BTW cool smiley its like an updated jack in the box guy.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Field Marshal

This is actually the third time tonight that question has been asked. The inside of the elbow burns a bit, but really isn't that bad. The outside of the elbow, and just above it, are painless. Like seriously painless. I could feel the vibrations, but no pain. Just below the outside burned a little more than the inside.

The only brutal part of the sleeve so far, was the spider legs and webs that are at the top of the shoulder. That was brutal. Everyone talks about the elbows, and ignores the top of the shoulder. So if you'd made it through that part already, you're golden. The rest is gravy.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Private

Yeah that part is done I just have a few small places to fill in, in that area,aslo on the inside of my arm and elbow area.my tricep is basicly done as well as the outer arm,but I got mine in pieces,not thinking that I was going to go full sleeve so im just saving money to go get every thing worked on to fill the half sleeve than make plans to go to the full sleeve.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Field Marshal

That is what I originally wanted to do. Start with a half sleeve, and work my way down. Then I got to the point that I could afford it, and my wife said to just do it all at once. I love that woman so hard.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:51 AM
Private

I know what its like having a supportive person in your life,my girlfriend supports all of my tattoos,oh yeah we're going to AON on friday,she is wanting to get some thing done on her wrist,she said "Im not picky on who does it at AON because they are all really damn good."I couldn't agree with her more on that one.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:02 AM
Field Marshal

That's what my friend Lyndsey said when she came down in January. She tried making an appointment, just so she'd be sure to be seen that day, but wasn't able to. She ended up walking in and getting her first choice, Vince. He did a sick B&G Phoenix on her back.

I tried find a picture, but couldn't find a good one that didn't show her face. I'll post one up later.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Private

sweet thats how I came to know vince i went in for a walk in because i did some research and found AON and i just wanted to get tattood asap,so ever since then he has been giving me ink.

Tags
closer, completion, steps