Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 12-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: with all the knowlege u have

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkmunky View Post
it's also his first and only post on the boards already asking broad tech questions without specifying what he's actually looking for or his work or where he works or anything else. Sounds like someone just looking for another handout...
Which is why I didn't offer an answer to his question.

And sorry Brandon but I'm not spreading my love on any of you dudes!

OK so since everyone else is talking machines, liner = mickey sharpz microdial, shader = next generation eclipse. Love them both!!
Old 12-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Not da Best, Not da Worst
Corporal

Rob, scratch away.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

i rock out with neumas. better than any coil machine i've ever used. once you get used to them you'll never go back
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
Which is why I didn't offer an answer to his question.

And sorry Brandon but I'm not spreading my love on any of you dudes!

OK so since everyone else is talking machines, liner = mickey sharpz microdial, shader = next generation eclipse. Love them both!!
Hey! I'm not just any dude, I'm this dude.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Field Marshal

i have a ton of BS frames (even spauldings) that i reworked to do what i want them to do. i also have a great deal of respect for mike schwiegerts machines. he's a good friend of mine and he builds a damn solid machine. i have a liner and shader he built for me and use them every day. the only untouched machines i have are micky shapz, and an antique paul rogers which will never come out of it's case. that was a gift from a guy who learned and worked with paul. if any one has an original jonesy (60's model) they would part with, hit me up and we will come to some sort of deal.

here's a shot of my daily liner, it's a frame made by tony "the pirate" cambria. it's the first machine i ever built and bought at the end of my apprenticeship. there's nothing fancy about it. it's simple and works great, no frills. and yes i'm aware that this was actually his shader frame not the liner, i have two of those also.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Field Marshal

alright i'll play with the lovin theme here....

handmades, specifically by me, i use them for every tattoo i do. The only one i use that i haven't made is a Paolini i was supposed to rebuild for a friend b/c the stroke was ridiculously short, but i just kept it after i re-built it (it's all good he got one of my machines out of it)
Old 12-04-2008, 03:13 AM
HeartLe$$
Private

Smile Re: with all the knowlege u have

Im no scratcher
I apprentice for 2 years...(98-00)...been tattooing since

I work at the ink gallery tattoo shop in lafayette louisiana
I went to art school...got my bach...and I teach highschool (art of course)

I didn't want my question to make me seem like I didn't know a f@#king thing about s&!t....

IM in the process of getting new machines...cuz the time machines i run or s&!tty...no offense to danny fowler...but your machines suck ass...

anyway...I am african american...prolly only nigga on the board...but im no racist i love all people...any one wanna see my work

check the myspace

http://www.myspace.com/p_roberts24

sorry for posting a topic...without commenting on other's s&!t

and brandon bond...your tattoo work has influenced me to become a tattoo artist
thanks alot...I hope to work with you one day

yall in atl already...i should fit in just fine

piece...thanks for all the feedback...negative...positive...eating d**ks...wow no love for a nigga

Last edited by paul@inkgallery; 12-04-2008 at 03:21 AM..
Old 12-04-2008, 03:35 AM
HeartLe$$
Private

Im prolly gonna get started with machines from good ole p. rollins
I talked to him...he'll hook me up with a two for $325

other machines i want...
one from tim hendricks/dan dringenberb..seems similar....aaron cain....joshua carlton?? maybe...gotta f@#k with pulse...thinking about FKirons...was peeping some of the machine guild stuff....darren white...but i dunno anyone using his s&!t....dankbuilt....incognito irons

i'll be broke

ps...I WASN'T LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS...JUST WANTED OPINIONS

Last edited by paul@inkgallery; 12-04-2008 at 03:42 AM..
Old 12-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul@inkgallery View Post
Im prolly gonna get started with machines from good ole p. rollins
I talked to him...he'll hook me up with a two for $325

other machines i want...
one from tim hendricks/dan dringenberb..seems similar....aaron cain....joshua carlton?? maybe...gotta f@#k with pulse...thinking about FKirons...was peeping some of the machine guild stuff....darren white...but i dunno anyone using his s&!t....dankbuilt....incognito irons

i'll be broke

ps...I WASN'T LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS...JUST WANTED OPINIONS
you wont be dissapointed with those pacos dude, i use them every day.
and i checked your myspace...i see you got rebel 8 on your top...if you look in their blog you can see mike giant using pacos atleast 4-5 times...along with mr went, the dude that does giants tattoos. Now thats some serious representing to me. those guys know whats up.
good luck!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:20 AM
HeartLe$$
Private

coolness

Tags
knowlege