Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 03-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Default Re: call uhual b1tc4es!!!!!

The furthest North I would suggest looking at is Acworth. Look at Acworth, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Marietta, Alpharetta, Smyrna, Vynings, Dunwoody... I "think" Hiram is ok to look at, it's a little far west. But if you can pull up a map, that general area is ok.

Other places not in that area that I think are ok. Some parts of Tucker are ok. And Suwanee. Although Suwanee is pretty far in the NE.

You'll need this also. Here are some travel times. Pull up a map. It'll take you well over an hour to get from Marietta to Suwanee during traffic. It'll take about 45mins from Marietta to Suwannee with no traffic. From Woodstock to Marietta will take about an hour in traffic and 15 mins no traffic. Primary traveling coridors are I-285, I-75, I-85, and I-20.

I wouldn't look at anything South of I-20.

Last edited by 561design; 03-10-2008 at 09:41 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Field Marshal

yeah no forest park, riverdale, east point, no no no no no..........

Mabelton, Smyrna, Vinings, Kennesaw, Marrietta, Woodstock, Towne Lake, Acworth... All great places... All relativley close to AON and major high ways, good schools... How much are "yall" looking to spend a month??? (if you dont mind me asking) i know of a few places that are for rent and sale arround $1100/mo. (houses) and some that are alittle less but not as big or nice.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Field Marshal

although, WOODSTOCK/CANTON is a "DRY" county... meaning NO liquor or beer stores... not even in the grocery stores... just in restraunts.... and you cant buy anything on sundays in any county in GA... except in restraunts....
Old 03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Field Marshal

sorry CHEROKEE COUNTY
Old 03-10-2008, 10:11 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

don't go......my best friend lives in Alpharetta and it's friggin wet hot down there. i'm not even sure why people shower in Georgia; as soon as your outside for 5 minutes your skin turns to instant grease. It's like someone beat you wit some bacon. Too hot in the summer for me.

Christopher McCandless
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatch View Post
although, WOODSTOCK/CANTON is a "DRY" county... meaning NO liquor or beer stores... not even in the grocery stores... just in restraunts.... and you cant buy anything on sundays in any county in GA... except in restraunts....
That's not true. I live in Woodstock and there are tons of liquor stores and alcohol in supermarkets. All of them are in Cherokee County as well.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Private

Talking Re: call uhual b1tc4es!!!!!

Wow Rockstar that's great you're on the way down here! Good luck with the baby delivery. My third boys took 10 hours to deliver the little f@#ker...we still love him though! So I wish you easy happy labor vibes~~~~~~~~

As far as where to look for a place?
I'm from Western NY and have lived in GA for 13 years now. When we first moved here we lived in Buckhead(party town back then) then we moved to Cobb County (smyrna to be exact), we lived directly across the street from AON BEFOR AON was there. Now we're in Alpharetta and I LOVE LOVE LOVE north GA. Alpharetta and Roswell are a little FRU FRU soccer mommish but it's cool even if I get looks at the local walmart. It takes me on a good day 1 hour to get to AON from North GA.

If you have kids then I'd look at the school districts when choosing where to go. Forest Park and College Park and RiverDale are all BAD BAD BAD....that's where I used to visit my weedman when I was a college girl and it's the kind of area you don't want your car to break down in if you know what i mean?

There's a magazine I used to design(shameless plug for a starving artist) called NEWCOMER magazine that shows the population and all the stats to each area of metro atlanta. Here's his link.....
http://www.newcomeratlanta.com/

hope this helps. If not another good place for rentals is the AJC.com site. Or even Craigslist.org

GOOD LUCK!
you will Love living here, best move we ever made and we will NEVER move north again-screw the snow-gimme the sun!

TTFN,
Sarah
Old 03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Field Marshal

we are anxiuosly anticipating your arrival!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Field Marshal

did you talk to Tony Loco about a job in douglassville? he owns big tyme customs and hes a friend of mine.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Topshelftattoo

no i haven't but i will ....tho i have to say since court is done my tattoo work has blew up my blends are better consisent every time wonder how it will be after cj comes.... then when we get there

Tags
b1tc4es, call, uhual