Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

Thats awesome... Im a musician too! Actually I just came back here to edit that comment, I didn't want to sound rude. Keep posting.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:54 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
Thats awesome... Im a musician too! Actually I just came back here to edit that comment, I didn't want to sound rude. Keep posting.
Thank you sir... BTW, I checked your works online and they're awesome! We're still trying to finish our website because we're still arguing whether it is worth it to spend extra for this type of advertisement... Anyway, thanks for being nice sir... I will take heed of your advises... More power...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:05 PM
scruffy nerf herder
Corporal

Ive never understood the fad of trying to do highly detailed tiny tattoos. How do the hold up? Will the quarter sized "last supper" look like a faded band aid in 5 yrs?
Old 02-15-2010, 03:49 AM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickradsean View Post
Ive never understood the fad of trying to do highly detailed tiny tattoos. How do the hold up? Will the quarter sized "last supper" look like a faded band aid in 5 yrs?
The Last Supper and Our Lady of Guadalupe micro tattoo was tattooed last 2007 without any retouch ever since... The pictures might be bad but if you see these tattoos personally, even us were amazed because instead of the colors fading, it actually look brighter now (seriously it is)... The pigments used were a combination of Starbrite and Intenze... If incase the tattoo fades few years from now, we'll be more than happy to retouch it for free because it is tattooed to my co-artist's wife and other micro tattoos are only tattooed to artists and non artist friends for competition purposes... We highly value those tattoos and most of the micro tattoos has won awards locally... Thanks

Last edited by The Virtuoso; 02-15-2010 at 04:08 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:13 AM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
Will the quarter sized "last supper" look like a faded band aid in 5 yrs?
BTW, thanks for that question... It made me realise that if a customer wants to get one tiny detailed tattoo like the Last Supper, it is our responsibilty to set their expectation and remind them that this type of tattoo might fade or might not look as good in 3-5years time... Many thanks bro...
Old 02-15-2010, 09:27 AM
scruffy nerf herder
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virtuoso View Post
BTW, thanks for that question... It made me realise that if a customer wants to get one tiny detailed tattoo like the Last Supper, it is our responsibilty to set their expectation and remind them that this type of tattoo might fade or might not look as good in 3-5years time... Many thanks bro...
Why do a tattoo that only lasts 3-5 yrs. There should be no lifespan on tattoos, just owners.
"as long as you keep that arm out from under a moving train, you should have that tattoo for the rest of your life" -Stoney st.Clair
Old 02-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Corporal

the red one is all healed up, the blue one is fresh
Old 02-15-2010, 02:40 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
Why do a tattoo that only lasts 3-5 yrs. There should be no lifespan on tattoos, just owners.
"as long as you keep that arm out from under a moving train, you should have that tattoo for the rest of your life" -Stoney st.Clair
Lol... You might have misred my post sir... Surely, tattoos are for life... My concern actually is to keep the tiny tattoos look as good as it was 3-5years or so ago by doing few retouches after it fades or colors dulls in-time... It is also a good idea to let the customers who's getting this type of tattoo that it might not look as good as now after couple of years... My 2cents... Cheers!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:33 PM
scruffy nerf herder
Corporal

I didn't miss your post. You shouldn't have to go back and re touch tattoos. I mean as far as to plan for it. Yes that tattoo will BE there for life, but will it LOOK like that for life? You said yourself no. Furthermore you can only "re-touch" a limited number of times. I'm not trying to take away from your work, I just don't understand why someone would tattoo something knowing that there will be maintinance on it and inevitably not look right. Tattoos should be designed to last a lifetime.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:49 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Quote:
I didn't miss your post. You shouldn't have to go back and re touch tattoos. I mean as far as to plan for it. Yes that tattoo will BE there for life, but will it LOOK like that for life? You said yourself no. Furthermore you can only "re-touch" a limited number of times. I'm not trying to take away from your work, I just don't understand why someone would tattoo something knowing that there will be maintinance on it and inevitably not look right. Tattoos should be designed to last a lifetime.
In a realistic approach, these types of tattoos wont look that bad or faded in 5years or so... And I apologize but I beg to disagree, just because those are tiny tattoos they're not gonna last long or look better in-time as compared to large one... Honestly, I have seen large piece tattoos that are quite faded and colors turned dull like greens or blue ink pigments turned brownish but it is not because of their size but more on the quality of the pigments and skill of the tattooist rendered... If I am missing your point here, please enlighten me and I am more than glad to take heed... Regarding your concern why there are artists that do this kind of tattoo, maybe you can ask Mr Gupta himself because we are not as credible as this person who does micro tattoos... For me the reason is, challenge and the ability to make tiny tattoo look as detail as possible that will last a lifetime... I know that this type of tattoo "might" not last longer than regular sized ones but it is one of the goal thatshould be achieved... Why do we have be intimidated in doing such art? That's one reason why the term "retouch" is invented in tattooists terminology right? For us in our shop, we share and believe in one thing that art has no rules... And it is subjective, no point of arguing regarding this... Thanks for your responses bro...

Tags
post, work