Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Private

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

I'm new to the forum as well, and came here for the "Bad Tattoo" thread as well. Guess it's time I introduce myself

I'm Rocky Oliver, aka LotusGeek. I am a "geek"/executive by day (VP at a company called Teamstudio), and still into motorcycles, loud music, tattoos, etc. when I'm not working. I have five kids and a kewl wife of 23 years. I'm 43, almost 44 (in June), so I would guess I'm one of the "old farts" here. Got a 97 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100, currently no firearms though (dammit!). Oh, we're also animal lovers - we have 5 dogs, 3 cats, a hamster, water dragon lizard, turtle, and a horse. Incidentally, we're into rescue animals as well - all of the dogs and cats are rescue critters. I'm also a movie buff - we have about 600 DVDs, and counting

I have one tattoo now (in my avatar), and I have already put down the deposit for my next one with Jamie McNish (he did my first one as well). I have already planned my next two pieces after the second one is done, and for those I want to get some different artists to do them for variety - and I'll probably come visit All Or Nothing when I'm ready for them.

I have a blog at lotusgeek.com, where I talk about work stuff, family, and more.

Thanks for making this forum available, and I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the Bad Tattoo thread - pretty amazing!

Later!

Rock, aka LotusGeek

Last edited by LotusGeek; 05-04-2008 at 05:21 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Recruit

hey....my names Mike and I tattoo here in the sticks Mi. Ive been to the web site many times but just recently discovered the message board allot of really good stuff going on so I decided to join in.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Recruit

I'm MC, from Buffalo NY and used to get inked in Josh Wood's old place of employment (Nickel City). Steve Christman does my work here and I know he loved guesting at your place.

What brings me here...well for one you guys all kick serious ass with your ink so I like seeing the new work, not to mention your shenanigans. Since you guys work hard and define "doin it big dog style" I wanted to see if any of yall trade the markets or invest at all. If you do or want to learn drop in my site TradersBASE Forums to give or get some good tips and market insight.

Other than that, on with the circus, let's have some fun.

Worst Rap Battle Ever - Watch more free videos

Last edited by TradersBASE; 05-07-2008 at 08:13 PM..
Old 05-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Zombie Eater
Private

hi, and hi to traders base. I am too from buffalo NY and i tattoo at eternal ink tattoos. nice to meet you all.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganBrian View Post
hi, and hi to traders base. I am too from buffalo NY and i tattoo at eternal ink tattoos. nice to meet you all.
Whutt up, Buffalo in the house.
Nice to meet you too.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Welcome aboard everyone!!! glad to have ya

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 05-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Recruit

What's up everyone. I'm Michael. From a tiny little town in Arkansas.I learned a lot from Brandon's dvd and I am hoping to keep learning here.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Slave 2 AON.
Corporal

Shayna from Luthersville, Ga. Im Rockstars b1tc4, so she brought me here. I look forward to the promotions and meeting everyone. So yeah, hey guys.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:47 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Yes you are Shayna! We get to Georgia saturday! Cant wait!!

glad you made it here babe

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 05-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Private

Add me to the list of members brought in by the bad tattoos thread, which is awesome by the way!

I'm Curby, I tattoo in a small street shop in the small Floriduh town or Okeechobee.

Take it sleazy,

Tags
members