Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Recruit

Default Vince is the Best!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Vince. I came in last Thursday (Sept 3rd) with an old Superman "S" tattoo on my calf. It was nice when I first got it, but it faded really bad and was soon a "Bad Tattoo". I took Vince a pic of my new Zombie Superman idea and he took it to the next level. Vince hooked me up and really took the time to ensure the tattoo was what I wanted. I have to schedule another session with him to finish everything, then I will post some pics.

Not only will I keep coming back to AON, but I will bring everyone I know.
Hell, because of Vince, I will be giving a shout out to AON and Vince in my next Zombie Novel.

You guys rock!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Corporal

Arrow Re: Vince is the Best!

Can't wait to see your finished piece!

http://www.myspace.com/curedusk
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:08 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: Vince is the Best!

Me too!!

Your next novel? What are your others?
Old 09-07-2009, 05:11 AM
Field Marshal

Nevermind. Just looked you up on Amazon and added Z Day Is Here to my wishlist.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
Nevermind. Just looked you up on Amazon and added Z Day Is Here to my wishlist.

That is it. I also have a short story in the anthology "Zombology" (The 1st one) and have four more short stories coming out in the next few months. I am also co-writing a short film that I am hoping will be filmed later this year. I am just over half way through writing the second book, which will be called "Z Day: One Year Later". Since I live in the Atlanta area, I like writing about local places. I have a great scene in the book that will involve AON and Vince.

Let me know what you think about the book when you finally get it!
Old 09-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Field Marshal

I love when I have been to the places I am reading about.

I should be able to get it in the next week or so. I'll definitely post a review on Amazong when I do.

Tags
vince