Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-21-2008, 07:48 AM
Private

Default Much love to Sean and Chris

I began back in 2006 going to all or nothing after I'd saw Brandon's work in a magazine. I decided to drive the 2 1/2 hrs up to the shop and check it out, I mean if your putting something on your body that's gonna be there for life, driving that far is not a problem.

I first met Sean when he drew up a piece to do on my ex husband. after watching in amazement, I knew I had to get something from him too. I showed Sean a pic I liked threw out some ideas and 3 sessions later got a masterpiece on the ribs..granted ribs are a painful area, I wouldnt take back a moment of it. The piece looks so real and the detail is amazing. I returned again in 08 to get a sweet pin-up from him..again, sent him some ideas and the end result left me speechless. that piece recently won us 2nd place small color at the augusta convention, that being my first time entering, I'm pretty stoked.

Sean told me he would be movin and even though he was leavin..i knew i would never leave the shop to go elsewhere because everyone else there is just as amazing! I talked with chris vennekamp about my idea for the next one..and booked with him at the atlanta convention. he drew up the most amazing tat i could never have thought up...a long 7 1/2 hours later and ive gotten yet another tat from aon that has left me at a loss for words..believe me, i tell everyone they simply have to go here..it's worth the drive from anywhere and everyone there is beyond awesome and helpful and laid back, i've never been in a tattoo studio that i felt relaxed at and knew it was clean...most places just dont give off that image.

i plan to continue every tattoo i get to continue to be at this shop...and the fact i'm movin up to atlanta...i'm sure you'll find me there more often, i am an aon fan through and through without a doubt and will let everyone know that...you guys are an incredible bunch!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Much love to Sean and Chris

hahahah - you said tat.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Private

Default Re: Much love to Sean and Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
hahahah - you said tat.
yep..sure did

Tags
chris, love, sean