Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Corporal

Default Re: BOMB superior tattoo supply to DEATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingtom View Post
fk, what are you looking for when someone wants to buy a machine? i know obvious things, but i am curious.
look this is the email thread:

On Jun 17, 2008, at 12:35 PM, ku---@verizon.net wrote:

Date: 2008/06/17 Tue AM 10:56:01 CDT
To: "k---@verizon.net" <k---@verizon.net>
Cc: Fallen King Irons - Handmade Precision Tattoo Machines <orders@fki---.com>
Subject: Re: Notification of payment received

Thank you for your recent purchase. In order to process your transaction, I will need to gather some proof of establishment.
Feel free to forward me shop's license, myspace, inkednation page, yellow pages listing, shop site, phone number etc.
If you are a professional artist you know where we are coming from.

Peace and health:
Gaston Siciliano

Fallen King Irons
orders@fki---.com
http://www.fkir---.com

On Jun 17, 2008, at 2:30 PM, ku---@verizon.net wrote:
I'm not a professional artist but I was planning on buying this as gift for a good friend of mine that is a professional. If the transaction can not take place I completely understand. It was suppose to be a surprise so just email me back if it can't proceed and I will just have him order it himself.

Date: 2008/06/17 Tue AM 10:56:01 CDT
To: "k---@verizon.net" <k---@verizon.net>
Cc: Fallen King Irons - Handmade Precision Tattoo Machines <orders@fki---.com>
Subject: Re Re: Notification of payment received
your refund has been issued.

Peace and health:
Gaston Siciliano

Fallen King Irons
orders@fki---.com
http://www.fkir---.com
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Recruit

My mentor was pretty annoyed when we wanted to try Eternal Inks and they sold us a set without asking for any credentials. I don't know if she'll order from them anymore (but we are happy with the ink). This is what they had to say about that.

"We try and sell to artists only but now a days anyone can go to a convention and pick up a business card and show it and say they work there.Old school or new school I've been tattooing since 1976 and opened Eternal Tattoos in 1980 and have come to realize you can't police everyone.Thanks for the email and for buying and trying my inks Eternal Ink. I think you will be very happy with the healed results."

Last edited by dawnwebb; 06-28-2008 at 06:33 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:24 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

well i will most likely regret this, but i know my work is not the best, you can see my tattoos on www.inkednation.com/travelingtom, be nice, i hate my work more than you will i am sure. but in redneck hell, people dont really pick the most colorful or detailed pieces.

Tags
bomb, death, superior, supply, tattoo