Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers
 
HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-15-2009, 01:05 AM
SJRabbit's Avatar
SJRabbit SJRabbit is offline
Senior Member
Field Marshal
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Posts: 1,415
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

Dude I stopped for personal and Professional reasons, I went to go seek an education to round my self out or a fall back, all so because of the Amount of BS that this world has come to Economy for 1 made me relizes life and times of being on a bizzy street dosen't equal money when the last thing people spend money on is tattoo's and you scratchers thrive in a falling economy in a socitey that is all "I need it now and who care's if it's done right" Example You: "he said 600 for that I'll do it for 40 and a 6 pack of beer" SO YES YOUR SO SMART AND ON THE RIGHT TRACK

NOT!!!!! Take this advice Go get a mentor, Pretend you never even seen a machine or have an ebay account and you might be ok but trust me dude I BEEN THERE, do it NOW or Give up the longer you go scratching the longer NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU UNDER Their WING! and Change Your Additude WE HAVE BEEN THERE, and the Diff Between You and Johnny IS HE COULD TATTOO BEFORE HE GOT A HOME STUDIO, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OR REASON TO DO IT........Put it down Take the advice, change the Additude and no ones gonna give you pointers on how to scar someone up on here,

If you must If you gotta bug Tattoo your self at least you won't screw anyone else up but your self, cause you Don't Care about Hep/HIV/AIDS Obviously
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-15-2009, 02:04 AM
AnxietyArt's Avatar
AnxietyArt AnxietyArt is offline
Junior Member
Private
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
Dude I stopped for personal and Professional reasons, I went to go seek an education to round my self out or a fall back, all so because of the Amount of BS that this world has come to Economy for 1 made me relizes life and times of being on a bizzy street dosen't equal money when the last thing people spend money on is tattoo's and you scratchers thrive in a falling economy in a socitey that is all "I need it now and who care's if it's done right" Example You: "he said 600 for that I'll do it for 40 and a 6 pack of beer" SO YES YOUR SO SMART AND ON THE RIGHT TRACK

NOT!!!!! Take this advice Go get a mentor, Pretend you never even seen a machine or have an ebay account and you might be ok but trust me dude I BEEN THERE, do it NOW or Give up the longer you go scratching the longer NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU UNDER Their WING! and Change Your Additude WE HAVE BEEN THERE, and the Diff Between You and Johnny IS HE COULD TATTOO BEFORE HE GOT A HOME STUDIO, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OR REASON TO DO IT........Put it down Take the advice, change the Additude and no ones gonna give you pointers on how to scar someone up on here,

If you must If you gotta bug Tattoo your self at least you won't screw anyone else up but your self, cause you Don't Care about Hep/HIV/AIDS Obviously
What are you talking about? I will not bother picking apart all of your slandering stereotyped insults with a long winded message. Instead, I will ask you how this feels. "Beer" and "HIV" not included

<a href="http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/AnxietyArt/?action=view&current=DSC02139.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/AnxietyArt/DSC02139.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

Last edited by AnxietyArt; 06-15-2009 at 02:18 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:37 AM
SJRabbit's Avatar
SJRabbit SJRabbit is offline
Senior Member
Field Marshal
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Posts: 1,415
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietyArt View Post
What are you talking about? I will not bother picking apart all of your slandering stereotyped insults with a long winded message. Instead, I will ask you how this feels. "Beer" and "HIV" not included

<a href="http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/AnxietyArt/?action=view&current=DSC02139.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/AnxietyArt/DSC02139.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
s&!t linework and you need a Mentor IN A SHOP, thats all your getting outta me

NO SUCHTHING as a E-Prenticeship
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:39 AM
SJRabbit's Avatar
SJRabbit SJRabbit is offline
Senior Member
Field Marshal
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Posts: 1,415
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

and is it Anxitey Art work cause you have an anxitey attack everytime you think of ask somebody for an apprenticship or what
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:45 AM
travelingtom's Avatar
travelingtom travelingtom is offline
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: a van down by the river
Posts: 1,116
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

you know it's funny how a f@#king scratcher thinks he is better than everybody that has allready gone down that path. don't listen to us, we don't know what the f@#k were talking about. we will ask you all the technical info, because YOUR work is soooooo bad ass.
__________________
www.myspace.com/tomdeibler

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM
SJRabbit's Avatar
SJRabbit SJRabbit is offline
Senior Member
Field Marshal
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Posts: 1,415
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingtom View Post
you know it's funny how a f@#king scratcher thinks he is better than everybody that has allready gone down that path. don't listen to us, we don't know what the f@#k were talking about. we will ask you all the technical info, because YOUR work is soooooo bad ass.
PROS 21 --------JOES "scratcher" 0

They won't ever get it, I took me spending 1000's of getting work done before he let me swab the deck in the shop then a year of that before i was allowed to even learn the craft------- PAY YOUR DUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-16-2009, 04:45 PM
hollyholly's Avatar
hollyholly hollyholly is offline
Member
Private
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 35
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

I love this thread.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-16-2009, 05:57 PM
texasmickey's Avatar
texasmickey texasmickey is offline
Member
Private
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 59
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietyArt View Post
What are you talking about? I will not bother picking apart all of your slandering stereotyped insults with a long winded message. Instead, I will ask you how this feels. "Beer" and "HIV" not included

<a href="http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/AnxietyArt/?action=view&current=DSC02139.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/AnxietyArt/DSC02139.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
you have to admit you have a problem before you can seek help my friend.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-18-2009, 03:29 AM
SJRabbit's Avatar
SJRabbit SJRabbit is offline
Senior Member
Field Marshal
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Posts: 1,415
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

hahahahaha I love the fact he hasn't came back for more abuse, and If that TAG says Washington and thats were he is the health dept don't play in that state he's just looking for trouble there or like a year in jail i think
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-18-2009, 10:53 AM
travelingtom's Avatar
travelingtom travelingtom is offline
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: a van down by the river
Posts: 1,116
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
hahahahaha I love the fact he hasn't came back for more abuse, and If that TAG says Washington and thats were he is the health dept don't play in that state he's just looking for trouble there or like a year in jail i think
good, maybe somebody will take care of his s&!tty attitude
__________________
www.myspace.com/tomdeibler

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tattooing, weeks, work

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

| Home | Tattoos | Art | Publications | Messageboard | Links | Studio | Tattoo Articles | Driving Directions |
| New Pictures | Tattoo & Piercing Aftercare | Link to Us | Media |

Don't forget to check out:
| A.N.T.I. Art Elite | A.N.T.I. Art Atlanta |Atlanta Tattoo Tv|BrandonMFBond.com| Atlanta Pitbull Rescue
| StrangleHold Merch | TattooingAtlanta | Brandon Bond | Dave Mf Tedder |
Matt Dunlap |

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2004-2013 by All Or Nothing Tattoo And Art Gallery.
2569 S. Cobb Dr., Smyrna, Ga. 30080 - Phone: 770.435.9966