Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 03-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Some kinda law or something???

LMAO!!!...not the ones in my hood they're all druggies, or just people trying to make a buck....LMAO!!..if I was a carpenter or plumber I'd be doin the samething!!.......my daughter is always in mind bro trust that....making this city more profitable to a "Pro" tattooist if you hear me......f@#k THESE SCRATCHERS!!!....LOL.....and they have to catch me Im sly like a fox snatchin that quality eqeuipment!!.......Cheerz!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Platoon Sargent

Not to sound like a know it all but I just knew tattooing was a form of visual arts...

Im not worried about offense being takin...thanx for the heads up tho.......

Oh I got to make something clear: my hatred for scratchers doesn't go out to the very few that didn't get a traditional apprenticeship, and taught themselves how to tattoo and do phenomenal work, this goes out to ALL the sack flaps that cannot draw well or decent and try to jump right out there and start tattooing people, and do the crappiest work imaginable, Im coming for you!!!!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHA......remember I hate you hack -Stars that dont possess an artistic talent or cannot draw decent and put out the ultimate in f@#ked up tattoos, on people strictly to get a little money, or to get to your next high, or just tattooing because a studio told you that you suck and need to have an apprenticeship and you didn't take the advice of what the tattooist told you and you took it upon yourself to go ahead and tattoo anyway!....don't say anything when you can't find your blackmarket Dan Dringenberg machine and Crayola tattoo inks......

Last edited by Frek; 03-12-2011 at 04:38 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:06 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I was going to respond to some of your posts, but it is clear you're either totally off your rocker, or overflowing with s&!t. Either way, I don't think you're making the impression you think, or are trying to make.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Platoon Sargent

SIT AND WATCH BUFFER!!!.......it may take awhile but I will be heard!...I think you have alot of friends that are scratchers...or you yourself has scratched because it seems your supporting these assholes in a in-direct way........I hate them personally and to the point,where Im willing to take action ......these scratcher tattoo parties are the thing to have in my city......Im all of these names your calling me it aint gonna stop me from making the scratcher population in my city go away or at least try my hardest either by taking there s&!t or reporting them to the depart. of Health...........Your a funny style type of dude Buffer.....love the names bro...you should write a book.......like I said before in prior posts if Im off my rocker so be it...totally not fool of s&!t if you were scratching in my city Id have your s&!t in the canal too........I was waiting for you to respond to my response on this thread but since you sounded like total tampon with your advice to artists and all I didn't think Id hear from you......amazing..SMH..........Cheerz...

Last edited by Frek; 03-12-2011 at 06:34 PM..
Old 03-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Platoon Sargent

So I have to be totally off my rocker because I want to stand up for something I love?????????....Buffer you must be old or something bro...
Old 03-12-2011, 07:03 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Exclamation Re: Some kinda law or something???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
SIT AND WATCH BUFFER!!!.......it may take awhile but I will be heard!...I think you have alot of friends that are scratchers...or you yourself has scratched because it seems your supporting these assholes in a in-direct way........I hate them personally and to the point,where Im willing to take action ......these scratcher tattoo parties are the thing to have in my city......Im all of these names your calling me it aint gonna stop me from making the scratcher population in my city go away or at least try my hardest either by taking there s&!t or reporting them to the depart. of Health...........Your a funny style type of dude Buffer.....love the names bro...you should write a book.......like I said before in prior posts if Im off my rocker so be it...totally not fool of s&!t if you were scratching in my city Id have your s&!t in the canal too........I was waiting for you to respond to my response on this thread but since you sounded like total tampon with your advice to artists and all I didn't think Id hear from you......amazing..SMH..........Cheerz...
You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I can look past your horrible grammar and spelling, but the comprehension is getting old.

I am going to try and clarify a few things, again.

1. I am not an artist, never claimed to be, and point out constantly on this board that I am not one so that the other artists don't assume I am. I do not want to be mistaken for something I am not.

2. I do not have any friends that are scratchers, but I do have friends that get tattooed by them. If you search my posts you will see that I post pictures of their crap work, complain about how pissed off it makes me, and how I give them a hard time for being an idiot.

3. I would never dream of tattooing anyone, or having anyone that isn't an amazing artist tattoo me (my first three tattoos were small, and not well done. I learned and will never make that mistake again). However, I cannot control where my friends go to get their tattoos, and as much as I hate it, they are happy with them. They love them, even though they look like s&!t. Who am I to tell them they're wrong for liking them? Why would I want to take away someone's happiness by convincing them that they have horrible taste? I'm an asshole, but I'm not a f@#king asshole.

4. Reporting them to the Department of Health is SOMETHING I RECOMMENDED YOU DO, and so did a few of the artists on here. The only flaw with this, is a lot of the horrible scratcher artists in shops you were talking about (but refusing to name) are obeying all of the rules and regulations, and doing everything right. They just happen to be horrible artists. Anything you do to stop them, is most likely going to be illegal and land your ass in more trouble. When will you get to live your dream of being a tattoo artist then? How will you ever attain that dream if you are spending all of your time chasing after "scratchers" and not concentrating on your own s&!t?

5. My advice to artists was never "use this ink" or "use these needles" or any s&!t like that. It was, "this piece looks a little rushed" or "the proportions seem a little off, is that on purpose?" or "with a little bit of background, this will really pop!" I then said that you can learn how to do something without actually being able to do it. Talent does not equal knowledge. "Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach." Ever heard that? Ever wonder what it means?

6. You aren't stopping s&!t in your city. You're just pissing off the kinds of people you probably don't want to piss off, because you think you know what kind of people they are. You don't, however, know every single person they hang out with. Just because you know a crackhead that scratches, doesn't mean he isn't the guy a local gang goes to for work.

7. I am writing a book. Several, actually. One day I may even attempt at having them published. That is something I can do, because I have goals, plans for reaching my goals, and priorities in place that will allow me to reach them. I worry about me, and I don't get upset when hacks like Stephanie Meyer get books published and turned into movies, because I'm not a hater out to bring people down. I'm a positive influence on everyone in my life. Bitter isn't my flavor.

8. Closing with some advice: Stop worrying about everyone else. Talking s&!t about kitchen cowboys will not impress the real artists here. Get your life together, worry about reaching your goals, and f@#k everyone that tries to get in your way. Wasting precious time on scratchers that could be used improving your art, is just stupid.

I hope this clarified a few things for you. If not, oh well. I'm not explaining it again. I wish you the best, and truly hope you are able to get things worked out so you can get that apprenticeship. We need more artists that are truly passionate about WHAT THEY DO, and that want to do it the right way. Don't let your hate for those doing it wrong blind you from that.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

i gotta lean towards buffer a little here. the more you post, the more manic you seem to get, frek.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Platoon Sargent

THANX.......Alot of your post is very true and I see what your saying but the majority of it just has me laughing bro seriously...LMAO!!!...Oh, and its true that talent doesn't equal knowledge, but I'd rather obtain any knowledge about art from an artist and a good one.....THANX and you guys take care...
Old 03-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Private

"The only way people like good art is if its tattooed on a fat man now a days" (Futarama episode)....just watched this and thought of you Frek.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:51 AM
Private

i agree with lord hordack....this is prettyyyy lame! ...I WISH i can i get my 5 minutes of reading this crap back..ugh!

Tags
kinda, law