Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Default Conorblue might be drunk...(don't read this if you're not ghey)

So I saw Conor's post regarding the possibility that he might be drunk. I don't know about you guys (okay, so I can guess that you don't react the same way I do), but I like to hit up the 211 Steel Reserve x3 export and then write about guns, alcohol and other stuff to my senators, my governor, etc.

Today I decided that I'd write Sonny Perdue regarding the prohibition of alcohol sales on Sunday. I mean really, wtf? I have to go out, get drunk, and THEN drive home? (and brandon, I don't EVEN want to hear about 'that's what sober apprentices are for'...we don't all have that option) GHEY ASS BEHONKERS!!!!

So yeah, as long as you don't check the box on their website saying that you DON'T need a reply, Sonny purportedly will reply back to you one day regarding whatever you wrote him about.

Here's today's high gravity beer (only 8.1%, but still) rant:

"Dearest Governor Perdue,

I'm concerned regarding your stance on the prohibition of the sale of alcohol on Sunday. I was hoping that you or your staff could present a logical reason outside of religious withholding as to why the people of the state of Georgia are prohibited from being able to purchase alcoholic beverages and take them home for consumption.

As it stands now, those wishing to partake of alcohol to any degree on the Sabbath are forced to leave their domiciles, drink at a restaurant, and then find their way home. It seems to me that this is an egregious error as some people are less than capable in making an informed judgment regarding their own sobriety and are found to endanger earnest and respectable citizens making their way home from weekend activities. I would rather see alcohol prohibited statewide every day of the week than to place such a stricture upon the populace of our fair state due to purported 'Christian Stricture.' After all, other faiths such as Islam prohibit the consumption of alcohol in their entirety. The mere prohibition of alcohol only on Sunday is divisive, intolerant and one-sided in it's approach.

Sir(s), it would seem to me that the reasoning behind the current 'Blue Laws' lies more in a quagmire of religious fundamentalism than it does in a concern for the well-being of our fellow man. True, there aren't enough Officers of the Peace to serve and protect against those who are less than capable of maintaining a state of decorum, but I perceive the current laws as an abhorrent disregard for the safety of the commonwealth of Georgia and a very close minded approach to attempting to garner constituents. It would seem that either there is a vast ignorance implied in the methodology in attempting to 'control' this issue, or a definite bias founded in right-wing conservatism that has done more to stymie our unification than it has to bolster our position.

Again, I implore you to enlighten me regarding this reasoning such that I may drive home on Sunday with the peace of mind that my safety was taken into account when drunk drivers were enabled and 'forced' to take to the streets to get their 'fix' at the nearest sports bar.

Yours,
Chin Smack"

And you people thought I couldn't go a sentence without dropping the 'F bomb.'

f@#kers.

So if they ban alcohol every day, that's my fault. Otherwise, I just slapped that ho of a governor upside the head with words over 4 letters in length that essentially call him a pigheaded d-bag.

Yes, I tried to mask myself as a sympathetic, yet outraged republican, but "man's gotta do..."

So while I'm feeling this, I urge you to write one of them buggers and tell them their s&!t doesn't smell like roses, that hippies suck, and that we should be able to buy alcohol whenever the f@#k we want.

-CS

PS - Hippies DO suck. Contrary to belief, patchouli does NOT cover up the stench of unwashed douche-tard.

PPS - Take a shower you stinkin' hippy. YES YOU!!! Don't be ghey!

PPPS - (Is that PPPS BS even allowed? Those folks should be punched in the d**k for being so pretentious with their PPPS s&!t) I'll punch you in the d**k!

PPPPS - I'm pretty

PPPPPS - Chuck Norris sucks. Freakin' hippy

PPPPPPS - Reese's cups rock.

Last edited by ChinSmack; 05-07-2009 at 07:28 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:58 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: Conorblue might be drunk...(don't read this if you're not ghey)

i'm telling chuck norris what you said, and don't be suprised if he sends you a round house kick to the face over e-mail, anybody who can slam a revolving door is special. by the way, can YOU count to infiniti twice? no you can't, but Mr. norris can. so HAH!!!!!!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:18 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I have friends that are constantly sending in letters about the sale of alcohol on Sundays. So far they haven't received anything back that wasn't generic.

When I lived in Puerto Rico with my wife, we bought alcohol every Sunday, but they wouldn't sell cigarettes. She said it'd always been that way. I thought it was backwards, but since I don't smoke, I was happy.

Why can't Georgia be like that?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Field Marshal

I stock up at the beginning of every month on everything that way sundays are irrelevant!
Old 05-05-2009, 11:12 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Sundays only stop us if we're in the mood for beer. Other than that, we stay stocked with a liter of Sailor Jerry and Cazadores.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Private

im with brandon bond and bufferkiller on this one. stock up at the beginning of the month for sundays. preferably sailor

Tags
conorblue, drunkdont, ghey, read