Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-25-2010, 04:13 PM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Thumbs down Job posting websites SUCK

Have you guys ever noticed how crappy job posting websites have become? 95% of all the jobs posted are either fake, filled or spam and the other 5% is either out my area or just plain stupid.

Looks like I'll have to start doing things the old fashion way because these websites freaking suck.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Private

Default Re: Job posting websites SUCK

i know the feeling i get that all the time.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Looking for a part-time job is turning into a full-time job for me..

I was in the process of being hired at my college when I found that I wasn't eligible because my mom made to much money (bulls&!t), then K-Mart decided to not call me for my second interview, etc etc.

The job market in Georgia is terrible, especially in our area.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Private

yeah i know its hard to even get a first interview ive had 2 jobs before 1 in a collision bodyshop and one in comercial glass but i still cant find work.id try a temp service they might be able to do something.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Tell me about it, I was psyched to get my first interview @ K-Mart even though the pay was going to suck, and I NAILED the interview. (I have previous management experience in retail) and I have yet to get a call for a second interview and I doubt I will.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Private

Yeah at this point ill take anything just as long as im working.My gf had that same thing happen to her at sunglasshut in Arbor Place Mall,but luckily she is working now so thats money in tha bank.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

She's better off, really - I was a sales supervisor @ Spencers in Arbor Place.. the mall crowd makes you lose faith in humanity after a few weeks.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Private

Yeah, it's tough out in west GA. My sister-in-law works in Bremen at Honda Lock, which is an assembly line for Honda cars. Maybe something like that would work for you? She's been there now for ... like 6 years or so. It's been a steady, stable job for her.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

I can only work part-time while I'm in school, unfortunately... as bad as full-time jobs are to get, part-time is even worse.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Private

Hope you find something soon. My in-laws actually live in Douglasville, and my mil has been out of work now for about a year and a half. I think most of her problem is the fact that she's REALLY picky. If I were job hunting, I think I would probably check out the CVS/Walgreens places. The actual PAY isn't all that great, but I know that Walgreens has really good benefits, even for part time. Good luck!

Tags
job, posting, suck, websites